Lovey dovey

We fall asleep like that and skip dinner as we lay next to each other on her bed, the soft blanket covering our bodies.

The next day, I open my eyes and see an adorable Taemin sleeping opposite to me and I smile at the admirable sight.

I love her. She loves me. There is someone for me now. Someone who loves me. I feel like I am worth something now.

I kiss the tip of her nose and get up. I search for my shirt and toss it in the laundry and grab a tee and pull it over my head.

I take my clothes and head to the shower to freshen up and wear the uniform.

I get ready quickly and go to the room to see  Taemin sitting up. The top of the shirt is undone so I can see her chest, his chest?

I don't know why but I am pretty sure that a girl's chest would never be like hers. There is something off. I wonder what she is hiding.

I smile at her as she gets up and adjusts her shirt. She smiles back, takes her things and heads to the bathroom.

I tie my hair and pack my bag. We have practice for our celebratory dance on Thursday, a day before the play.

We have dances like these four times a year. We have to go with a date. Our school's brother school is an all boys boarding school.

Each student is assigned a date and they have to do a formal dance together. Today, they are taking us to the boys school for the dance practice and etiquette class.

Most girls looked forward to this week. Everyone usually loves this week, but since I never really had a good relationship with boys, I was afraid of them.

I know, everyone would find it weird that I am afraid of boys but I can't help it. I am truly afraid of them. I feel helpless around them.

I have tried to overcome this irrational fear, I really have but my fear doesn't even reduce. I just can't help it.

As I pick up my bag, Taemin comes out and starts packing her bag. I look at her beautiful figure. I feel like spring is blooming inside me.

I love this feeling. I walk towards her and give her a back hug. Her heat radiates off on me and warms me.

She keeps her hands on mine and stop for a moment before continuing. "Stop distracting me, Y/N!" She says playfully as she picks up her bag.

I giggle and nod my head as she pats my head. She walks towards the door and I follow her.

We lock the door and I intertwine my fingers with hers as we walk down to the bus. We walk in a comfortable silence.

Everything feels right in this moment, everything is perfect. I don't want this to end. I won't tell anyone about what happened to me, I don't want this Paradise to end too soon.

Everyone gets into the buses and we sit next to each other at the second last seat. I sit next to the window and stare out at the view of the garden.

The buses start and we go towards the boys' school.

While sitting there, admiring the beautiful scenes that we pass by, I feel Taemin's hand move around my waist.

She pulls me towards her and our legs touch. I smile secretly as she keeps her hand there.

After sometime, she lays her head on my shoulder and moves closer. She moves my hair to cover up her face.

She slowly kisses my neck and sits close to me. I can feel my body tense up but I can't do anything. If I moan, everyone will know what is happening.

Our catholic school definitely doesn't support same sex relationships. I know that both of us will be in deep trouble if the nun sitting in front sees or hears anything.