7

Last night I stayed up until 1 am to get you guys a chapter for Seulrene day but I ended up deleting the entire thing because it was so sloppy and rushed, so here's a much better chapter.

Happy belated Seulrene day.

---

"Seulgi? It's broad daylight outside! What are you doing here? What happened to you? What happened your face?!" Irene asked in shock after closing the front door.

"Too many questions." Seulgi groaned.

Irene huffed, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"What happened to your face?" The brunette brought the raven to the couch, placing herself a little too close to her.

"Seulgi?"

"I fell."

Irene shot an eyebrow up, "You fell?"

The thief nodded.

"You fell that hard?" Irene pointed a finger at her bloody temple.

Seulgi nodded once more.

"Did you by chance fall in a bar?"

The intruder remained mute.

"I see," Irene sighed at the wordless response and stood up. 

"Well I can't do anything besides help clean you up."

"No, you don't need to. I didn't come here for that." Seulgi shot up immediately in a suit action but was forced back down by Irene's hand.

"No. I want to. Whether you're a criminal or not, I'm trying to be decent human being. I'm not going to let you walk around with blood all over your face. You'll scare people off into thinking you're a murderer."

The sturdy point seemed to immediately drill into Seulgi's head because she nodded eagerly in a compromising matter.

"Wait right here, okay?" Irene stuck out a hand in motion to the couch before disappearing into the washroom down the hallway for the medical supplies.

Within a minute, the shorter girl returned with a chunky box that clinked on every movement she made. She placed it down onto the coffee table and opened it, revealing a miniature hospital that sprouted with supplies on different ends. Irene stood back up and wandered to the kitchen where she retrieved a bag of frozen peas for the Seulgi's cheek.

"You're going to have to take a shower to completely wash the blood off." Irene told the raven, handing over the iced vegetables for her bruised face. After Seulgi had stationed the ice on the throbbing area, Irene made no warning before she dabbed her temple wound with a ball of cotton that she had layered with mist of water.

"Stay still," Irene said while switching to the gauze that she sprayed an antiseptic substance with. "This might sting a little, okay?"

Seulgi hummed but immediately winced back from the sudden burning sensation on her skin.

"Sorry." Irene mumbled and padded the gauze once more only making Seulgi's teeth clench even tighter.

After what seemed a painful eternity, Irene pulled back at her satisfied cleaning and dropped a small smile, "There."

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Seulgi suddenly pulled out of the blue while she cemented her intense stare on Irene, hands tightly clenched on the bag of peas from the lingering sting.