24

Hi, sorry if this chapter is unrealistic/cringy, I can't write action/tense scenes to save my life.

Anyways, pretend like I haven't been gone for ten years and enjoy.

---

A sliver of pale yellow light was enough for her to wince harshly. Crinkles on her eyes coated of dried tears. Her eyes fell to the cracked concrete underneath her feet. Slowly, her conscious returned and she opened her eyes, a glow radiating off the top of them. She blinked and slowly craned her stiff neck upwards to only wince again against at the foreign bright light. She then heard a panicked fragile whisper.

"Irene!"

The said girl slowly raised her head and blinked, immediate confusion washing upon her as a familiar redhead came into her sight.

"Joy..?" Irene blinked and gently shook her head.

Finally, her fatigue was gone and she opened her eyes wide and was astonished to see both Wendy and Joy feet away from her, tied to chairs with red eyes that let out streams of tears.

"Irene!" Joy cried out and sobbed.

"J-Joy? Wendy?" Irene looked between the two girls. Joy was begging for Irene's attention while Wendy silently cried, head hung low.

"Where... Where are we?"

Joy trembled in the chair and shook her head, "I-I don't know. T-There was this guy at my car and n-now we're here. Oh god-"

The poor girl let her head fall and allowed tears to fall on her pants, body shaking in fear.

The brunette carefully examined the chairs they were tied to and like a trigger, felt a harsh burning sensation on her wrists and ankles. She glanced down and saw she was restrained to a chair with rope as well. She attempted to move but was cemented to her space. Then she referred back to Joy's words about a strange man at her car and realized she had experienced the exact same.

"We're gonna die. We're going to fucking die." Joy whisper screamed and harshly sniffled.

Seeing their states, Irene began panicking also. Pulling at the rope that slowly restrained her blood flow to her legs and arms. Hearing footsteps approaching her from behind, she was prepared to scream when a sudden large hand covered her mouth and quickly replaced itself with a thick piece of duct tape, Joy immediately screaming out in terror at the sight.

"Please!" The redhead sobbed. "We don't- we don't wanna die!"

"Take her upstairs." A rough voice behind Irene quietly mumbled and Irene found herself standing with her legs still numb.

Tears were quick enough to spill as she attempted to restrain against the man with violent shakes of her head but he simply grabbed her by the arms behind her back and shoved her forward through two wooden doors, outside into the cold night.

"Iren-" Joy took a chance to call out her best friend but the barrier of slammed doors prevented her.

The brunette then felt the man pushing her inside the backdoor of the bar and up the familiar staircase where she was thrown into the attic room, dark and dusty with only a single light and strapped once more onto a chair, once again with a familiar body across from her.

Irene immediately recognized the blonde in front of her, same position as her, strapped against her will on the chair, sobbing with muffled words through the tape.

Krystal?

As if she reacted to her mind's thoughts, the blonde looked up at Irene through teary eyes and let them fall back to her lap as if she were ashamed of something.