9

"Oh, oh! Can I get that? Please Seulgi, can I? Can I?" Yeri bounced excitedly with a pack of rice cakes clutched in her hand as she pointed a finger at a bag of candy.

"Su-"

"Wait, no! Can I have that one instead?" Yeri ran a few paces up the aisle.

Seulgi chuckled, "Of course."

After Seulgi had changed herself into a more disguise-able outfit with a leather jacket, high ponytail, baseball cap and a mask, the two girls departed for the grocery store where Yeri deeply revealed her love for sweets and treats. The little blonde was running around so much and Seulgi could only go so fast with the cart, she was genuinely worried she'd lose her.

"Yeri, wait!" Seulgi huffed with a push to the cart, quarter an aisle behind the little grape who squealed at a bag of marshmallows.

"Oh, unnie, can I get this?"

Unnie. Seulgi smiled.

"I don't want you getting a stomach ache."

"I won't eat it all at once." Yeri bluntly lied but with all obliviousness, Seulgi agreed with a nod.

The twelve year old continued with her interest at the selection of sweets which allowed Seulgi to rush up further past her to the chip section, the holy grail of Pringles coming into contact with her eyes.

"There you are.." She whispered to herself and grabbed a well armful of the red cans, plopping them into the cart that was already half full with a few needed necessities like ramen, milk, meat, bread, fruit and vegetables while the rest was purely junk food.

"Okay, I think we have enough sweets." The raven turned to the blonde.

"What about my cookies?"

Seulgi hummed, "Cookies and that's it, okay? I don't want you to go on a sugar high."

"Sugar high?"

"Nevermind," Seulgi laughed. "Let's go get find your sister's fabric softeners and banana milk."

Yeri nodded with a grin and the two journeyed from the food selection to the house care area of the large supermarket. They made their way down the aisles of kitchen gadgets and appliances, dish sets, house embellishments and eventually into the reserved area for Irene's desirable products.

"Do you know which one your sister likes?" Seulgi dazed at the endless products. Truth be told, she didn't understand the science of laundry with the scents and uses because she always solely picked her items on the picture that was showed.

"I have no clue." Yeri hummed and Seulgi almost laughed. 

"You don't know?"

The squirtle shrugged.

"Well, do you know what scents your sister likes?"

Yeri took a moment to think and eventually popped out her words with bright eyes, "Well, she really likes the sky and the outdoors."

"Nature?" Seulgi asked, already looking at the bottles. She couldn't deny how ridiculous she felt while she carefully examined every single one with curiosity. 

Like a girlfriend carefully selecting and buying a strange gift for their anniversary.

She eventually settled on a bottle of 'lilac' purely because the flower was purple and she knew by Irene's room, the girl liked the colour.

Seulgi tossed the thing into the cart and spun to Yeri, "What now?"

"Banana milk!" The turtle squeaked.