8

Irene remembered everything she did last night and she knew it was a mistake. All ready familiar  slender warm hands that were the main point of her dreams. She knew she couldn't continue with it. It was wrong. So wrong. She knew she shouldn't be getting too close to Seulgi but she failed her own statement of recognition as she stood leaning on the doorway of what was now Seulgi's bedroom, in her school uniform, staring at the raven who was gradually typing on her laptop on her lap with those damaged hands, wearing nothing but an oversized grey t shirt and black shorts that exposed her long legs. Irene's eyes casted on the bandaid on her temple to the healing cut on her lip. By the way Seulgi was acting, Irene thought the raven didn't she even notice the approach of care she had taken towards her last night. Another few moments passed and Irene stared at those lips prior to looking back at her whole.

Irene cleared her throat, "U-uhm. Good morning."

Seulgi snapped her bare eyes towards the voice of Irene and shut her laptop with a gentle smile,

"Good morning."

"I- uh- I'm going to make breakfast. Do you want some?"

Seulgi shook her head, "I'm not hungry but thank you."

The dressed girl hummed, "You need to eat Seulgi."

"I'm fine Irene."

"When was the last time you had a proper meal?"

Seulgi drifted her eyes from the leaning brunette and back onto to her laptop.

"Come on, I'll make pancakes."

The raven gently nodded and placed her bulky laptop on the desk, clutching her cold hands despite the damp humidity that shadowed the circulating air conditioner. She decided to keep her mouth closed and followed Irene down the stairs. Every step grew with hesitation and Seulgi suddenly became anxious in the foreign place. She really felt like some guest. Her own bed, bedroom and breakfast. She felt at home and not at some run down motel.

Seulgi trailed the shorter brunette into the living room to pass into the kitchen but Irene suddenly halted in front of her, a little blonde sitting at the Xbox catching her attention.

"Yeri? Why aren't you dressed? We have school in half an hour."

"I don't have school today." The twelve year said without a spare of a glance towards the two girls a few paces behind the couch.

"What?"

Yeri heaved a sigh and turned towards her sister but her eyes quickly maneuvered to the raven that stood awkwardly behind her.

Yeri smirked, "She's here?"

Irene turned to Seulgi who whipped her head to stare at a wall making Irene sigh and nod.

"Only for breakfast."

"Oh."

"Anyways, why didn't you tell me you had no school today?"

"Because I've told you a billion times before. It's even on the calendar on the fridge. This Friday, teacher meeting, no school for Yeri."

Irene lead herself to the fridge, Seulgi following her like a lost puppy and she clicked her tongue after reading the date's events.

"I can't just leave you at home alone."

"Yes you can."

"No I can't, and I won't. You think I want mom and dad to bury me alive?"

"Just get a babysitter."

"Nobody will come in such a short notice."

"Joy?"