11

So sorry for the late update. Have some sappy fluff. 

---

The two finally arrived at the driveway at the evening's birth but neither moved. Seulgi only stared at the large garage doors ahead while Irene allowed her last drying tears to fall onto her lap where her vision remained. Seulgi was the one to break the silence with a soft whisper.

"Can I get the house keys?"

Irene stared at her legs and sniffled heavily, "W-Why?"

"It'll be quick."

Irene sighed and reached for the requested item from her pocket, handing them to Seulgi who immediately and quickly rushed inside of the house. Within a few moments, she came out with a pair of Irene's white sneakers clutched in hand.

"Why did y-you grab that?" Irene questioned and sniffed once the raven sat back into car.

"You'll see." Seulgi said and suddenly began pulling out of the driveway.

"Seulgi, where are w-we going?"

"Somewhere."

"I-I want to go home."

"And you will. I just want to show you something."

"I don't want to see anything." The brunette whimpered and Seulgi exhaled quietly.

"I know," She whispered. "I know. Please, just trust me Irene."

Seulgi knew it was too much to ask. To ask Irene for her trust after she had came to the car sobbing in distress. She didn't know yet what had happened but she didn't want to push the pressure the brunette over the edge so she agreed with herself to pursue the secrecy.

"Do you trust me?"

Seulgi snuck a peak at Irene who made no reaction which made her sigh in understanding. Seeing the poor girl quietly weep pulled at her heart. So much especially with the worrisome guilt flaring inside.

The drive had grown into a comfortable silence since Irene was too weak to talk and Seulgi concentrated on the road. It was the time that Irene worshipped, the golden hour where everything was skinned of dull and dark to reveal the layers sparkling beauty underneath. Her eyes focused on the swaying trees and the large homes that only grew in the price tag as the costly similar car zoned up the hills. The brunette rolled down the windows and rested her head on her folded arms, the warm breeze tinging her stained tears on her bare face with a slight coolness. Her hair was waving lightly and she couldn't help but divulge a smile despite her earlier distress.

Seulgi peeked at Irene and smiled herself with a warm tingle, "It's beautiful, right?"

"That's what I always say." Irene whispered back in a velvet tone.

"Don't ever stop."

Irene sat up and looked at Seulgi then quickly down at the finely designed interior with red accent. She hasn't paid much attention to the car but now observing its characteristics, she could see the reason of its high end.

"Why?"

The thief peeled her eyes away from the brunette and onto the hilled roads they drove,

"You love nature. The night sky, the stars. Why stop loving it? Why stop admiring its beauty?"

Irene hummed in thought and looked back out the empty window, watching a man walking his dog blur by.

"What if I look at it for so long, I get tired of it?"