22

Hi

---

The early morning hours of two a.m. were noted by Irene and Seulgi but neither cared as they the two fell over onto Seulgi's bed, Seulgi on her back and Irene on top of her. The pair had entered the house giggling like drunks despite their sober state but immediately changed with the atmosphere of the bedroom and their nighttime wear with pure solemnity and hunger of lust after the car session.

Irene hovered above Seulgi with eyes that darkened by the moment along with Seulgi, who had her hands on Irene's waist, a gentle force to bring her closer but the smaller girl didn't budge and Seulgi huffed. So with impatience, the raven flipped them over with her lean arms and showed no warning prior to attacking Irene's neck with her lips.

"S-Seulgi-" Irene gasped and slowly arched her neck for exposure to the girl's touch.

As Seulgi moved her hands upwards, she quickly caught Irene's with her own and intertwined them against the already messy bed sheets, lips still marking around on her neck.

After leaving a few blotched purple spots, Seulgi trailed down Irene's porcelain skin to her collarbones, up her neck and onto her lips while Irene moaned softly of lust, a tune of heaven to the raven's ears that burned her desire further.

A sleek coat of sweat covered them both and which shined evenly with the hard pants and the whimpers from Irene that begged for more of Seulgi's touch. The raven released their threaded hands and took her own to sweetly hold Irene's face in contrast to her aggressive yet gentle affection. Irene took her own small set to Seulgi's T-shirt hem and tugged on it, a successful attempt to bring the hovering raven closer to her face. Seulgi fell down beside Irene onto the middle of the bed and connected her lips to Irene's, the brunette falling deeper and deeper into her addicting hold with truculence and desperation of her tongue.

Seulgi eventually pulled away and watched Irene do the same with light panting. She tucked a lock of brown hair behind Irene's ear and lightly smiled.

"I didn't think I could experience something like that." Irene spoke first after she had calmed down.

"Experience what?"

The brunette took her lip between her teeth and released it, her cheeks turning a tint of pink. "That. With you."

Seulgi smiled and turned her head towards the ceiling.

"Do you think we were quiet enough?"

"I'm sure." Irene confirmed through her ragged breathing.

Seulgi gently nodded, glanced at their clothed bodies and turned back to the beauty that was Irene.

"It's early morning. We need to sleep, especially you."

"Okay." Irene tenderly sighed, completely exhausted and her inability to object.

The two slowly crawled to the thin bed sheets that had been disorganized and tucked themselves in, small smiles that threatened to spill over their lips, mindsets still clung onto what had just happened.

"Goodnight Hyun." Seulgi said, a few chills spiralling down Irene's spine however she simply grinned once Seulgi brought her closer with her arms into her chest.

"Goodnight Seul."

*** 

It was the morning after. Due to time, Irene had only slept a few hours but instead of experiencing something like a tiring hangover, she felt relieved and refreshed. Like she could take on the world. A common thing for her to feel when she was with Seulgi.