Blood Beast

I'm y/n, the leader of the most dangerous gang in Korea, Blood Beast. I am the daughter of the most famous and richest gang in Korea. My father had stopped killing so he can marry my mother but he still gives out missions to his gang. Let me tell you how I created Blood Beasts.

Blood Beasts is a group formed with kind personalities but when we kill and fight, we are beasts.

Tzuyu was my best friend since kindergarten, her parents had been killed during one of their fights. We grew up learning how to fight so I decided to make a gang call Blood Beasts.

Jackson and tzuyu were the first members to join. Jackson had protected me when I was in a fight, that's how we met.

Dahyun has a cute, funny, bubbly personality. But when I saw girls bullying her, she fought back but she wasn't strong enough. But I knew she could get stronger, so I recruited her in our gang and taught her how to fight.

I first saw Bambam when he was with a group with bad boys. He looked scary and intimidating but I talked to him and he was the opposite. We talked and talked about how his group had threatened him and how he had to act tough. But I knew he wanted to fight them.

Me and Tzuyu were at a cafe but then we saw someone try to pour a drink on Eunji. Eunji smacked her hand and the drink landed on the girl who tried to pour the drink on Eunji. Eunji looked like she wanted to stab her and she raised her hand to hit her but I took her hand and calmed her down. I could tell that she couldn't control herself so I taught her how to control herself.

I was eating my lunch outside at the park when I saw Jonghyun under a tree, reading. He looked super scary and everyone didn't dare to go near him. I don't think anyone noticed but while he was reading, he smiled cutely. I walked over to him and asked what he was reading, after that, he was different than what he looked like. I taught him how to smile.

I taught them how to fight and kill. But I taught them to control themselves and kill people for real reasons.

And most of all,

I taught them to be themselves.