Callia

"What is 5-2+7•10/4•32?" The teacher asks

Nobody answers and she finally picked on someone. And that someone was Jungkook. I knew he didn't know the answer because he was staring at me the whole time and wasn't paying attention.

"It's 21." I whisper. I knew exactly what the correct answer was and it wasn't 21.

"It's 21!" Jungkook answers the teacher

"Are you sure about you answer?" The teacher asks

"Yes I am!" Jungkook responds confidently.

"Well you are correct!" The teacher claps

"Really! Am I really correct?!" Jungkook asks excitedly.

"No." He teacher stood clapping.

The class laughs, including me, while Jungkook glares at me and the teacher asks if I know the correct answer.

"The correct answer is 800." I smile at the teacher. (Okay I forgot the order of operations so it's 563, sorrrrrry! I got an F in math sooooo ye)

"Good job!"

Jungkook sends angry glares at me while is laugh quietly at him. I guess I embarrassed him.

Class ended and I was about to go talk to Blood Beasts but someone grabs my wrist.

"Why did you do that!" Jungkook asks

"Do what?" I ask him

"You know what! You knew the right answer but you told me the wrong one!" Jungkook says

"Oh right! I'm sorry Kookie, I just wanted to embarrass you." I pout

"Ok, but next time- Wait a minute, what did you just call me?" Jungkook asks

I realized what I had just called him. I called him Kookie.

"I didn't call you anything." I say

"Yeah you did!" He smiles

I run over to my members and hide in between them. I whisper to them that we should go hang out at the secret house and they agreed.

Soon, I lost sight of Jungkook. Blood Beasts and I walk through the hallways and get stares.

"So that's the nerd? I'm still hotter!"

"Wait so is she dating Chanyeol or Jungkook?"

"Ugh, shes such a female dog!"

"I wanna see how wild she is in bed!"

"I just wanna rip that skirt right off."

"Dang! Look at that body!"

"Is she part of that group?"(Referring to Blood Beasts)

"Ignore them." Cheetah tells me.

While we were walking in the hallway, I see a familiar girl. I try to get a closer look but she runs away. Weird.

We arrive at the house and start practicing for tomorrow's fight. Wolf still doesn't know about who we are fighting with because he was outside, sleeping under a tree while we were discussing about the fight with The Puffles.

Wolf was taking a nap on the couch while the others were fighting.

"Wolf."

"What." Wolf asks while his eyes are still closed.

"What do you think about fighting The Puffles?" I ask him

He opens his eyes and sits up.

"Don't even think about fighting them. I don't want you hurt." He says in a scary tone.