Trust

I stayed confused on why he was acting all nice but I still cried my eyes out until I look at my watch and see what time it was.

"Let's go to class, we have a few more minutes left till it starts." I said

We walked out of the roof and into the hallways.

"Y/N ARE OKAY?! DID HE BEAT YOU UP AGAIN?!" Mina shouts, running to me as fast as she can.

Jungkook walks into class, leaving me with Mina.

"No, he didn't. He actually comforted me." I replied

"Your such a horrible liar." Mina says

She drags me into the classroom and we sit down. I look back and see Jungkook sleeping on his desk with girls surrounding it. Oh yeah, did I tell you that Jungkook sits right behind me? Well he does. Finally, the teacher comes in and tells the girls to go back to their seats.

*poke poke*

*poke*

I look behind me and see Jungkook smirking. I shrugged it off and brought my attention back to the teacher.

*pulls hair*

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" The whole class looks at me including the teacher.

"Detention." The teacher says

"But Jungkook-" I start

"Then Jungkook has detention too." The teacher cuts me off.

I sit back down and send angry glares at Jungkook who was still smirking.

It was finally the end of school and I texted Blood Beasts that I have detention. I head to the detention room and sit down. A few minutes later, Jungkook enters the room.

"Keep doing your work, I'll be going to get something." The teacher walks out.

"Why did you do that in class!" I yell at him.

"So you could get detention and I could spend more time with you." He smiles with a bunny smile.

My heart beats really fast and I start to blush. The last time I felt like this was when... Brady.

I turned to my work and can feel Jungkook smirking behind my back.

Yes! I finished my work and detention is over! I was about to go but I look behind me and see Jungkook sleeping. Should I wake him up? Nah, he'll wake up by himself.

I walk up to the door then stop. I turn around and look at Jungkook. I'll just wake him up because I'm a good person. I poked him but he didn't move an inch.

"Jungkook wake up."

"Jungkook"

"JUNGKOOK!"

I think I have a way to wake him up. I went up to his ear and whispered.

"Oppa~"

He opens his eyes which makes you move back.

"What did you just call me?" Jungkook asks

"Nothing." I answered looking at my feet.

"But I heard oppa." He smirks

I hate it when he smirks. It just makes me want to punch his face.

"I only said it to wake you up. It didn't mean anything." I said

I think I said something wrong. Why do his eyes look a little sad and why did his smirk drop.

"Whatever. I'll bring you to your house." Jungkook says

"NO! I mean, thank you for the offer but I'm fine going by myself." I reject him

"Why do you keep rejecting? Can't you just let me bring you to your house? Ok, that might have sounded wrong." Jungkook says.

"Fine, but you can't tell anyone." I said

"Can't tell anyone what?"

"You'll see." I answer

I feel like I can trust him. But why? Somehow I feel different around him and I feel less lonely. I think I can trust him. No, I KNOW I can trust him. Since it was after school, there weren't any students. We walked through the hallway silently.

He brought me to his car and opened the door for me. What a gentleman. He has a cool car but mines better. We arrive at my address and I get a little worried that he's going to tell anyone.

"Don't tell me this is your house." Jungkook says surprised.

"It is. Don't tell anyone." I put my finger over my lips, signaling him to keep it a secret

I asked if he wanted to come in and he said sure. Luckily, Chanyeol is with Exo and my parent are at work. As soon as we got in, Jungkook had his mouth dropped to the floor and his eyes wide open.

"Why didn't you tell the school? You wouldn't have been bullied?" Jungkook asks

"I would have to be popular. I hate being popular."

"Why?" Jungkook asks

"Stalkers, rapist, 100000000 secret admirers."

"Oh." Jungkook says

"Please keep it a secret. I told you all my reasons." I pleaded him.

"Don't worry your secrets safe with me."Jungkook says

"What? Really?" I ask surprised.

"Yup, since you told me a secret I'll tell you a secret." He says

"What is it?" I ask impatiently.

"One of the BTS members like Mina, that's why I haven't bullied her." Jungkook says

"Who?" I ask

"Jimin."

"AHH MY MINA IS GOING TO GET BOYFRIEND!" I shout

"But you can't tell anyone, not even Mina." He says seriously.

"Pinky promise." I raise my pinky out.

"What? That's so childish" Jungkook scoffs

"Please~" I do aegyo

"Fine." He intertwined our pinky's together.

"Yay! Now get out of my house." I pointed to the door."

"Rude." Jungkooks smiles

I giggled and- wait a minute, did I just giggle?

He walked out the door smiling and I just stood the smiling like an idiot. Finally, I got back to my senses when Blood Beasts walked through the door. They have the keys to my house too.

"Hey, are you ok Red?" E.J asks, referring to Brady.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just want him back."I burst into tears.

Seven sat me down on the couch and hugs me.

"It's ok. He's watching us and he's proud of us." Seven says, hugging me

Soon, the rest started hugging me except Wolf. He does things with his eyes. He sat there and hugged me with his eyes.

"I need to rest." I stood up and went to my room.

I plopped myself on the bed and cried to sleep.