Beach talk date

It was finally the end of school and I was walking through the hallways. I then hear a girl screaming and crying in the girls restroom. I went inside to see and there were three girls surrounding Callia. They were the same girls who had bullied me.

I kick her back, making her fall flat down.

"WHAT THE-! Oh, h-hi y/n." She stutters

"What are you girls doing?" I ask

"We're just playing around, right Callia?" The girl asks Callia

Callia nods hesitantly. I scoff and pull the both of the other girls hair.

"Stop messing with nerds, you'll just make me angry." I push them down on the floor and pull Callia out of the bathroom.

"Why are you saving me?" Callia asks

"Cuz I can. Got a problem?" I ask

"Actually, yes. I'm already used to you bullying me but then you suddenly changed. Why?" Callia asks

"First of all, when I was a nerd, I found out how nerds felt. I actually feel mean just calling you a nerd. Second, when you confessed to BamBam with that cake, I can tell you don't like him for his money and looks. I see in your face that you actually like him." I said

"Not anymore!" Callia said

"You just told a lie. I know when your lying. When I bullied you, you used to lie a lot. So I know that your eyes shake when you lie." I say

"No I don't!" Her eyes shake as she says that.

"That was another lie. Confess to BamBam again and tell him why you confessed." I encourage her.

I walk away, leaving her thinking in the middle of the hallway. I went outside and saw Jungkook waiting for me at the school gates. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Let's go to the beach today!" Jungkook says excitedly.

"Okie!" I replied

Jungkook grabbed my wrist lightly so I wouldn't get hurt and brought me to his car. He opened the car door for me.

"Oh, what a gentleman." I say as I get into the car.

"Aren't I always a gentlemen?"

"Not when you hurt and bullied me before." I say

"I'm sorry about the past, please forgive me!" Jungkook pleads

"I did a long time ago. If I didn't forgive you, I wouldn't be dating you right now." I chuckle

He uses his cute bunny smile on me and I just want to pinch his cheeks. Jungkook drives while holding my hand with his free hand and we arrived at the beach.

We didn't really need swimming suits because we just wanted to walk on the sand. We got out of the car and Jungkook holds my hand as we walk through the sand.

"Is it ok if I ask how you met Brady?" Jungkook blurts our

"Brady and I were best friends since we were born, our parent were best friends so we were born at the same hospital, same day, different times. We both knew our feelings for each other but we didn't want to ruin our relationship so we kept it that way. Brady and I created Blood Beasts together, I found the members and taught them how to fight while Brady organizes and keeps the team together. He was originally the leader and an important piece of the team. But ever since he died, I became he leader and we fell behind. Actually, we've had another member before, Crystal. But she left and joined another gang ever since Brady had died because she was to heartbroken to stay with us. She didn't want me as leader. She hates me. She knew it was my fault he died. Crystal was my best friend." I started sobbing and Jungkook hugged me tight.

He pet me hair and comforted me. I felt safe in his arms.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry I asked." Jungkook apologized

"Don't apologize, I needed to get that off my chest anyway and let it all out." I kept hugging him and crying my eyes out into his shirt.

When I had finally stopped crying, he brought me home and walked me to the front door.

"Thank you for letting me talk today." I thank Jungkook.

"You can talk to me anytime you want." Jungkook signals me to go in.

I open the door and enter the house. My dad was on the couch, overreacting about how he got a high score on a game while mom just shakes her head at him.

"Oh honey, your home!" My mom greets me

"I was on a date with Jungkook." I smile

"He didn't do anything right? What about his father? Have you met him?" My dad bursts a bunch of questions.

I shook my head.

"Jungkook didn't do anything to me and I haven't seen his father yet." I say

"Yet." My dad puts down his phone.

"Sweetie, it's ok. If he tries to hurt our daughter, she will tell us." My moms says to dad.

I walk up to my room and saw
Mimi  playing with her new chew toy. As soon as she saw me, she jumped on me and I picked her up. I sat on the bed, still carrying Mimi and fell asleep right next to Mimi. It wasn't hard for me to sleep this time. Because all I thought about was Jungkook, Jungkookie, and Kookie.