Fun with Mina

BamBam POV

Why is everyone always against me? Especially y/n. I walked outside and sat down on a bench. I closed my eyes and took a little nap.

Next thing I know, I'm on someone's shoulder.

My eyes open and see I was on that nerds shoulder, sleeping.

"Why are you here." I asked annoyed

"I came to talk to you but you were sleeping and looked uncomfortable so I set your head on my shoulder like a pillow." Callia says

"What do you want to talk about." I ask

"Listen, I know you don't like me back but I just want you to know that I really like you and I'm not going to give up on you." Callia says, looking away to avoid any eye contact with me.

"Why do you like me?" I ask her

"Because your heart is more beautiful than your looks." Callia says

"Wow, that hurt. Are you saying that I'm ugly?" I smile a bit

"No! That's not what I meant! I mean that your really kind, nice, and-"

I cut Callia off with a peck on her lips. Her eyes widen as she realized what I had done.

"Let's give it a try." I said

"G-Give what a try?" Callia asks

"Dating. Let's date." I said which made her shocked.

"O-Ok!" She started smiling big.

I got up and walked away from the girl which was jumping around and dancing out of joy. Callia. I smiled to myself.

I went back to the classroom since lunch was over and saw Blood Beasts worried. I walked over to Y/n, who looked really worried.

"Thanks for the advice y/n, me and Callia are dating now!" I thanked y/n

"What! Really! You actually followed my advice for once!" Y/n happily smiled.

"But if this goes wrong, this is your fault!" I ran back to my seat.

A minute later, Callia enters the classroom which made me smile. She sat in her seat and look back at me. I wink at her which made her lose her mind.

Soon, the teacher came in and I didn't notice that I was staring at her the whole class time.

Y/n POV

The whole class time, I saw Boom staring at Callia. Boom made the right choice for once! The bell finally rang and Mina and I decided to hang out today after school.

"Let's go shopping!" Mina shouts and drags me away.

We arrive at the mall and entered. Mina grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a store.

"Try this on!" She holds up a dress

"No, I am not wearing that!" I whin