Fun Day

*LICK LICK*

I woke up from something wet and slimy on my face. I opened my eyes and see Mimi licking my face

"Yuck!" I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face while Mimi follows me.

Today I was going to the secret house to practice because we have a fight in a few days. I went to my closet and changed into this.

It's comfortable for practicing my fighting skills

It's comfortable for practicing my fighting skills. I had Mimi follow me all the way to the secret house because no one was home to take care of Mimi so I bring her with me.

We arrived and entered the secret house to see my members practicing.

"Hey Red! You brought Mimi!" Bubble says.

The girls ran over and picked up Mimi while Seven and Boom just laughed at them. I look over at the couch and see Wolf sleeping so I went over there and sat next to him.

"What do you want." He asks rudely with his eyes closed still.

"How come you don't miss Mimi?" I ask Wolf

He opened his eyes and sat up.

"I already told you, don't you remember why you sent Mimi away?" Wolf glares at me with anger in his eyes.

"Yes, but I missed Mimi." I say

"What about Brady?"

"I also miss him."

"If you are really devastated about Brady then send Mimi back." Wolf says

Anger built inside me. I didn't want to send Mimi back to America.

"BRADY'S DEAD, MIMI IS ALIVE!" I shouted which made everyone look at me with their eyes open.

"What did you say?" Wolf stands up from the couch.

I also stood up from the couch and faced him.

"I said, Brady is dead. He is no longer alive unlike Mimi. She is alive and healthy." I repeated myself

I see more anger building in his eyes. He's had enough. He's angry with me. I'm doomed. I just risked myself. Everyone knows not to mess with Wolf or your dead. I would like to invite you to my funeral.

"MIMI IS JUST A DUMB DOG! DO YOU EVEN MISS BRADY? DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER BRADY? OR DID YOU ALREADY FORGET HIM?" Wolf shouts.

"JONGHYUN! MIMI IS NOT A DUMB DOG! AND OF COURSE I MISS BRADY AND I WILL NEVER FORGET HIM! BUT I LOVE JUNGKOOK NOW!" I shouted back