Memory lost

"Mommy!" A child runs into my arms

Mommy?

"Guess what uncle Namjoon taught me!" The child says excitedly

I decided to just play along and figure out who this child is.

"What is it?" I ask

The child grabbed a pair of sunglasses off the table and ripped it apart.

I'm never letting Namjoon near a kid ever again. Who knows what else Namjoon can teach the kid to destroy?

Then, I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey, honey." A familiar voice greets

Honey? I turn a little bit and see Jungkook back hugging me.

Jungkook? What is he doing in my dream? And who is this child? Wait, don't tell me...

"Daddy!" The child jumps on to Jungkook and he catches him.

Is this what my future is like? Namjoon teaching my child how to break stuff?

"No! Please no!" I woke up yelling

"Hm? What's wrong?" Bubble asks rubbing her eyes while she's still in bed hugging a pillow.

"Oh, did I wake you? Sorry, I just had a nightmare that Namjoon was teaching my future child how to have jams." I say

She looks at me weirdly and gets up to change. I chuckle at how cute she wakes up and I also get up to change.

My outfit

Bubbles outfit

Bubbles outfit

Bubble usually wears bright, colorful skirts, and dresses

Bubble usually wears bright, colorful skirts, and dresses. While I always wear dark clothes. Colorful clothes gain attention, I don't like attention. Also, I hate wearing dresses and skirts. They show my legs. I'm fine with shorts but dresses and skirts gain more attention.

We went to the other room and woke up the others. (Lisa and Mina) it took awhile but they finally are awaken fully. We head downstairs and I see Jungkook. A smile was brought up to my face as I recall the dream from last night. I wonder if the dream will come true.