Da future

I woke up and see that I was in my classroom. I guess Wolf brought me back here. I looked at the clock and there was five more minutes till class.

"You woke up." I look back at the voice and it was Jungkook.

I smile and greeted him.

"Jonghyun brought you back, he said you wanted to sleep your troubles away." Jungkook says

"I did." I say

"You have to be careful when your fighting The Puffles. If you get hurt, I'll be really mad!" Jungkook pouts

I pinch his cheeks and the teacher came in. The whole class time, I felt Callia stare at me. Whenever I look at her, she looks away and acts like she wasn't staring at me.

Weird.

It was the end of school and it was time to fight Jihoon's gang. I went to my house and met up with Blood Beasts.

"Let's forget about what happened at lunch and focus on the fight. Got it?" They nodded and we went to go change into our clothes and put on masks.

We all had matching hoodies that said BLOOD BEASTS in big bloody red letters. Then we put on our masks on that was black and said put nicknames on them.

Imagine these but with there nicknames on them.

We went out to the car and Seven drove us to the location that we were going to

We went out to the car and Seven drove us to the location that we were going to. We see that The Puffles are already there and Jihoon is standing in the front, smirking.

We stood in front of them.

"Hey my old friends! How ya doin? Did you guys miss me?" Jihoon says

"Shut up and let's get this over with." Bubble says viciously.

Jihoon signals them to attack as well as me. One person runs at me and E.J just trips him over and shoots him in the leg.

Another tries to kick my face but I used one hand to grab it and twist him over which resulted in him landing on his face. I signaled Boom to shoot the guy that was laying on the ground.

Then, a girl tries to grab me but Wolf pulls her hair and shoots her.

"Daaaaaaaaaaang at least let her say her goodbye words other than killing her in two seconds." I say to Wolf

He scoffs and went to kill others

Soon, everyone was lying on the ground dead except me, my members, and Jihoon. Bubble grabbed his arms so he wouldn't try anything and brang him to me.

I pulled out a gun and pointed it to Jihoon's head.

"You won't do it." Jihoon smirks

"What makes you think I won't shoot you?" I question him.

" Because you still have to repay me for using me." He says, laughing.

It felt like my heart got dropped when he said that. He's right, I haven't relayed him for using him. I used him to get Brady out of my mind...

I squeezed the trigger halfway but for some reason, my finger couldn't pull any farther.

"See? You can't shoot me. You have to repay me. For Brady." Jihoon says

"Shut up! I don't want to hear his name coming out of your dirty mouth!" Seven says.

I dropped the gun and he laughs.

"I knew it!" Jihoon gets up and walks away.

"Why did you let him go! You could've shot him right there! It was your chance!" Cheetah shouts

"I-I just couldn't." I stutter

"I need to go." I walk away.

I walked to my house and saw Chanyeol sitting on the couch, waiting for me.

"Y/N! ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU HURT!  DID YOU WIN? ARE ANY OF THE OTHER MEMBERS HURT? IS JIHOON DEAD YET? DID YOU KILL HIM? I TOLD YOU NOT TO FIGHT HIM DIDN'T I? WERE THEY STRONG? DID JIMIN GET HIS JAMS YET? DID JIMIN GET TALLER YET? WHY DIDN'T THE REST OF THE MEMBERS DROP YOU OFF?" Chanyeol yells a bunch of questions

"Calm down, I'm fine. Nobody got hurt and Jihoon is still alive." I started walking up to my room.

"WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE? DIDN'T YOU KILL HIM?" Chanyeol asks more questions.

I ignored all of his questions and shut the door to my room. I watched some videos on my phone (kpop stuff) for a long time until I fell asleep.

"Mommy! I'm hungry!" A little child shouts from across the room.

"Ok, let's cook some spaghetti!" I get the food ready and I hear the door open.

"Daddy!" (No dirty thoughts)

"Oh, honey! Just in time for the food!" I give him a peck on the cheek.

"Oooooo spaghetti, nice." Jungkook smiles.

"How was your fanmeet?" I ask

"Tiring but I like meeting my fans." Jungkook uses his cute bunny smile.

I start to frown.

"What's wrong?" He asks

"Are you cheating on me with your fans?" I pout

"What?! No! Never!" He says which makes me smile lightly.

Jungkook gets up from his seat and hugs me tightly.

"I love you and only you." Jungkook says

"I love you too." I peck him on the lips.

"Eeeeeeeww! That's gross!" The child makes a disgusted face.

"Come here sweetie." I signal him to join the hug.

"I love my family." I continue hugging them.

Woah! What kind of dream was that! Mommy? Jungkook? Child? Fanmeet? Group hug? Love? Spaghetti?

I looked at the clock next to me and it said 3:00 AM. It's so early! I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. All I could think about was what would happen in my future?

Would I still be with Jungkook? What would all of us be doing in the future? Would we still be killing others? Would I still be with my gang? What would me and Jungkook become? What is the future?