Death Anniversary

"Red? Hello? Are you ok? Why are you crying?" Boom waves his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh sorry." I wipe my tears and force a smile.

"We just won so why are you crying?" Bubble asks

"Because it's Brady's death anniversary tomorrow." Wolf blurts out.

Once again, it is very rare for Wolf to talk. The whole room became quiet and I speak up.

"I bet Brady would be here if I hadn't walked in front of that truck." I said, dropping my smile.

"It's not your fault stop blaming yourself!" Seven yells.

I start to tear up and run out of the house. I ran all the way home and entered the house, crying. Chanyeol and his gang, Exo, were staring at me worriedly.

I ignored them and ran to my room.

"What happened to y/n?" Chen asks

"I just remembered, it's Brady's death anniversary tomorrow." Chanyeol says.

I sat in my bed crying myself to sleep. Tomorrow was Brady's death anniversary. He would have been here with me right now if I hadn't dropped my phone. Stupid phone!

I woke up from my alarm and got out of bed. I got dressed and went downstairs.

"Uh, Hey y/n! Heres a plate of food I made for you, mom and dad had work." Chanyeol smiles.

I already know he's just trying to be nice to cheer me up. Today is the day and I cannot be happy.

"I don't feel like eating. I'll just head to school." I said

"Are you sure? I could give you a ride." He suggests

"Nah, I'll just walk." I said

I walk out of the house and started thinking about Brady. I entered school and saw Mina.

"Hey y/n! Why do you look so down?" Mina asks

"I just had a bad day that's all." I said

"But the day just started. Well, if you want to talk with me, I'm right here."

"Thanks, but it's really nothing." I said

We walk to class and sat down. Jungkook enters the room and knocks my books over that were on my table. I didn't even bother to say anything. I wasn't in the mood.

Finally, class was over.

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air." I told Mina

"Ok, get your food." She responds

I went up to the roof and took a deep breath. I looked up at the sky and imagined Brady looking down at me disappointedly.

"Why did you have to leave me like this? I'm having a lot of trouble going through all of this all alone. Are you watching me?" I start tearing up

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE?! ITS ALL MY FAULT!" I cried my eyes out and shouted.

"I MISS YOU!"

"You missed me?" A voice said

I turn around and see Jungkook.

"Sorry for bothering you. I'll go now." I was about to leave but then Jungkook grabbed my wrist.

"CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!" I shout

He flinched and loosened his grip. I ran out and went to the lunchroom. I sat next to Mina who was waiting for me.