Mini chapter

This is just a little chapter that was made for fun. It doesn't affect the story nor does it have anything to do with the story. I just made it in my free time cuz I was bored.

I woke up and I felt really grumpy. Mimi came and jumped on the bed with me.

"Move you stupid dog." I say.

I went to the bathroom to put in a pad. Yes, it is "that" time of month.

I then heard a knock on my door. I finished up and went downstairs to open the door. I opened the door to reveal Blood Beasts, Mina, and Bts.

"Hey! We all came to hang out today!" Mina says

They pushed me aside and entered my house without my permission.

"What do you want." I shut the door.

"What's wrong with you today? Usually you would be happy to have us over." Seven says

"Are you having you period today?" Jin asks

I shoot angry glares at him and Cheetah and Bubble both start hitting Jin.

"You don't say that aloud!" Bubble continues to hit him.

"What's a period?" Jungkook asks

Everybody stops what their doing and looks at Jungkook.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Jungkook asks again

"You don't know what a period is?" I ask

Jungkook shakes his head. Soon, Namjoon and Taehyung grab Jungkook and carry him away. I ignored them and plopped myself into the couch.

Jungkook POV

"Why did you guys drag me away?" I ask them

"Don't mind what a period is, your too young to know. But all you need to do is go to the store, and buy her a lot of things that she likes." Namjoon says seriously.

"Why?" I ask

"Don't ask why just do it unless you want to die by Y/n." Taehyung says

I nodded and quickly ran to the store. I grabbed her favorite sandwich and was about to go get some jams but they didn't have any.

I went up to the cashier and he looked at me weirdly.

"Is this all for your girlfriend?" The cashier asks

I nodded.

"Is it "that" time of month?" He asks

I shurgged and asked him seriously.

"What's a period?" I asked seriously

He started laughing like crazy.

"Every month, there's a time where girls turn into monster. Blood spills out of their body, they want yummy food, and they want to kill." He looks in my eyes deeply.

"Whatever you do, make her happy and you will survive." He said seriously

I nodded quickly.

"Now go before she kills you for being late." The cashier shooed me away.

I ran back to her house and opened the door since I had the spare key. I walked in and see Y/n sitting on the couch while the others were all huddled in the corner, looking nervous and scared.

"Babe~ I brought some food that you like!" I gave her the bags of food

"Don't call me babe." She said viciously.

Suddenly Mimi jumped on the couch and wanted the food.

"GO AWAY YOU DUMB DOG!" Y/n yelled

Mimi whimpers and slowly backed away from her. I walked to the corner when the others were.

"Jungkook! Are you okay? Come here, your too young to die!" Jin signals me to sit in the corner with them.

I look at all of them and they looked so terrified and scared as if they had seen a monster and is trying to hide from it. Y/n eats the food angrily. Finally, she went upstairs and it was out chance to run out and escape.

As soon as y/n closes her bedroom door, we all run out of house and we had finally escaped. We stopped running and caught our breath. Man, how am I supposed to endure that every month for the rest of my life?!