Mimi

"Y/n! Come here! I got a surprise for you!" Brady shouts from downstairs.

I exited my room and walk downstairs

"What is i- OMG!" I cut off my own sentence as I see Brady holding a really cute puppy.

I quickly ran to Brady and the puppy and stole the puppy from his hands.

"Where did you get her?" I ask with a big smile.

"I got her from the shelter. We could raise her together!" Brady says

"Yay! What's her name?" I ask

"You could name her, she doesn't have a name."

"How about... MIMI!" I thought of a name

"Mimi it is!" Brady says.

"Come on Mimi! Let's go!" Me and Brady ran while Mimi was chasing us around the house.

I stopped to catch my breath which was a bad idea because Mimi had jumped on me.

I fell down while Mimi was licking my face and Brady was laughing.

"AAHAHA MIMI IM TICKLISH!" I shouted

I woke up and looked around.

"Mimi?" There was no sign of Mimi

I looked across from me and see Wolf sleeping right in front of me. I guess I fell asleep by Wolf.

I got up quietly so I couldn't wake up Wolf and exited the secret house. I arrived at my house and saw my dad cooking, well at least he's trying to cook, and my mom and Chanyeol laughing at him.

"Oh, honey where did you go?" My mom finally noticed me.

"I fell asleep at the the house." I answered without looking at them and walked to my room. I slammed the door shut and hear them talking.

"What do you think she dreamt about this time?" My dad asks

"I think I know what it is." My mom says

"What?" Chanyeol asks

"Guess what today is." My mom says

A few moments of silence went by but that ended when my mom answered.

"Today is the day that she sent her puppy to Amer-"

I didn't want to hear anymore so I buried myself into the bed and covered my ears so that I couldn't hear them talking.

If your wondering about Mimi, let me tell you about her.

Before I started dating Jihoon, me and Brady raised a puppy named Mimi. Jihoon didn't like the fact that we were raising Mimi like parents. It made him jealous. But I just couldn't let Mimi go, I kept raising her with Brady and it seemed like Jihoon understood. But in the inside, he felt jealous.