Trip to America

I woke up feeling someone's arms around my waist. I open my eyes and see Jungkooks cutely sleeping. I kissed his forehead, then his nose, then his cheeks and I stopped there. Suddenly, Jungkook kisses my lips.

"If your going to kiss me, kiss me on the lips." He says as he pulls away from my lips.

I blush and get out of bed. I went to the closet and got a pair of clothes. I went to the bathroom and changed into this.

I went out of the bathroom and see Jungkook already changed

I went out of the bathroom and see Jungkook already changed. Since when did he change? Anyways, we went downstairs and see the maids had already packed our stuff for the school trip. My mom cooked breakfast and placed it on our plates as we sat down.

"So I guess you guys are also coming to the school trip." Chanyeol says

Jungkook and I nod as we ate. Once we were done, Mimi came and said goodbye. Well not actually said because she can't talk. I picked her up and hugged her. I wouldn't be seeing her for a week so I needed to cuddle her.

"Bye mom, I'll see you in a week!" Chanyeol and I both said.

"Bye!" She simply said

We headed out the door and put our bags and suitcases in the car. Chanyeol drove his car while me and Jungkook drive mine because mines bigger. I didn't want to drive so Jungkook offered to drive instead.

Once we arrived, we walked to the school gate to see Mina, Blood Beasts, and Bts waiting for us, excited. The teacher told us to wait at the school gate for the rest of the students to come to wait for the bus. A few minute later, more students come and finally the teachers come. My teacher just stands there, twirling her hair and flirts with the other teachers.

"Ok, is everyone here?" One teacher asks

"YEEEEE!" We all replied

"Then get in the stupid bus you dumb children!" The teacher says

I was one of the people who went last into the bus so there were barely any places to sit.

"Y/n! Sit with me!" Jackson waves his hand in the air.

"Nu, she's sitting with me." Taehyung says

"No! With me!" Jin hits Taehyung in the back of the head

"Hyung!" Taehyung yelled at Jin

"Don't raise you voice at me."

"I'm sorry" Taehyung apologized

I chuckle and soon, a hand grabs me and pulls me on a seat next to them.

It was Jungkook

"Your sitting with your boyfriend." Jungkook says

"Aww it was my chance to sit with her!" Hoseok complains

"It's your fault that you look like a horse so you don't have a girlfriend." Jungkook says which makes Hoseok pout.