Is this a confession?

Finally, Brady's death day was over. I didn't want to worry no more. Luckily, it was a Saturday so I could HANG OUT WITH BLOOD BEAST!

I got up cheerfully, trying to forget about yesterday. But one thing came to mind, Jungkook. I hope he didn't tell anyone yet. We pinky promised and pinky promises work forever. I hope. (Jhope)

I woke up and got changed into this

I went downstairs and saw Chanyeol playing with a gun in his hand

"What's your mission this time?" I ask

"Killing a gang called Blue Flowers." Chanyeol answers.

"What kind of gang name is that?!" I ask laughing.

"Y/n, what did I tell you?" Chanyeol stares at me seriously.

"Just because they sound weak, doesn't mean they are weak." I sighed.

"Good, are you hanging out with Blood Beasts today?" Chanyeol asks

"Yep!" I reply

I walk out of the house to see Blood Beasts waiting in the three cars we are going to take. Today, we are going to a party. A rich student from my old school invited everyone. Including people from other schools.

I got into the car and we drove off. The car drove faster and fast and soon, the car was at full speed. We finally arrived and everyone was crowding us.

"OMG ITS BLOOD BEASTS!"

"Jackson is so hot! He melts my heart!"

"Jonghyun is such a mysterious bad boy, just my style!"

"Wow, y/n is so pretty!"

"I wish I was Tzuyu"

"BamBam is my type!"

We entered the huge house that blasted loud music like a club. Don't ask me how I know about clubs. We started dancing like crazy and Wolf was just sitting there, drinking. I went over to sit with him.

"LETS DANCE!" I had to yell because it was so loud.

"No, I'm fine" he says

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" I shouted

"I SAID NO" he yells

"OH OK!" I shouted again.

I sat there talking with Wolf until I saw girls screaming. BTS?! What are they doing here?! Oh right, the person invited people from other schools too.

Good thing no one would know who I was. I was staring at them but I saw Jungkook looking uncomfortable. I was about to go back to dancing but I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turn around and see a random boy. I think he's drunk.

"Hey pretty y/n. Your preeeeeeetty." He slurs his words.

"Um hi?" I say uncomfortably

"Let's go find a room." The guy says

I took his hand that was on my wrist and twisted it.

"OW OW OW!" He shouts in pain.

"Don't touch me you filthy trash." I went back into the crowd and started to dance until someone grabbed my wrist again.

"WHAT THE FU- Jungkook?"

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Bts dragged me here. What are YOU doing here?" Jungkook asks

"I got invited." I replied

He leads me to through a hallway of people making out and into an empty bedroom.

"What if someone from our school sees you!" Jungkook yells a little

"Why would you care?" I ask

"Because I *sigh* because I don't want anybody to steal you. If you become popular, they will take you away from me." Jungkook says

My heart starts to beat really fast that it could burst out of my chest any minute now.

"What? Why would you care if they take me? And what do you mean by steal?" I ask

"Um uh, because I can't bully you anymore if you become popular?"

"Are you sure that's the reason?" I ask unsure

A few minutes of silence went by and finally, he said something. Something that made me surprised.

"No, I like you and I don't want them to steal you." Jungkook blurts out.

{Jungkook POV}

"Do I have to go to the party?" I ask

"Yes, you do! Everyone from every school is going!" Taehyung drags me to the car.

"Just follow our lead and party." Jimin says

We arrived at the house where the party is at and entered. As soon as we entered, something caught my eye.

Y/n and some drunk person. I was about to walk over there but then she grabbed his hand and twisted it. He looks like he's in pain. A lot of pain. I went over to her and grabbed her wrist. She's pretty without her glasses.

"WHAT THE FU- Jungkook?"

"What are you doing here?" She asks

"Bts dragged me here. What are YOU doing here?" I ask

"I got invited" she replied.

I led her through a hallway and into a room.

"What if someone from our school sees you!" I yell a bit

"Why would you care?" She asks me

"Because I *sigh* Because I don't want anybody to steal you. If you become popular, they will take you away from me." Why did I say that?!

"What? Why would you care if they take me? And what do you mean by steal?" She asks

What do I mean?

"Um uh, because I can't bully you if you become popular?" I answer

"Are you sure that's the reason?"

A few minutes of silence went by and I finally said something that shocked the both of us.

"No, I like you." I blurt out

What did I just say?

"You like me?" She asks