Last chapter

Today is the day I graduate! Everything has been back to normal. Jungkook and me are still dating, Chanyeol finally got a decent girlfriend, Lisa also found a girlfriend and moved on from Callia, my dad and Jungkooks dad are back to being best friends. But one thing changed within a month.

We all became famous.

Chanyeol and his gang, Exo became a popular kpop boy band.

Of course everyone expected Bts to become idols.

Lisa joined BlackPink.

Jackson and BamBam joined Got7

Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Mina joined Twice

Eunji joined Apink

Jonghyun joined Cnblue

Callia became a famous book author

Ms. Song (my teacher) became a famous stripper

Blood Beasts stopped fighting but were still a group, not a gang.

And me? Brady and I continued fighting, we're famous for being the best fighters in Korea. Even though we were partners in fighting and everyone shipped us, we no longer had feelings for each other. Brady moved on and found a girlfriend while I had Jungkook. Of course, all my idol friends fans hate me because they don't want them to be friends with a fighter like me. But we all still hang out when we have time.

Now let's get back to graduation day, shall we?

I woke up and see Chanyeol jumping on the couch from excitements

"What's with you today?" I asked

"How could you even ask?! Don't you know what today is?!" Chanyeol asked while shouting

"Last day?"

"Exactly! I will finally be free from that hell! Aka, school." Chanyeol shouted happily

I chuckled and decided to leave the house before he got even more excited.

At graduation

Imma just skip all the graduation stuff and skip to the end of graduation.

"YES! NO MORE SCHOOL!" Jungkook shouted in glee.

I chuckled.

"Close your eyes." Jungkook said

"Why?"

He covered my eyes with his hands and led me somewhere. Until I bumped into something.

"OW!" I shouted in pain

"I'm sorry! Ill lead you there more carefully!"

"You better." I slightly growled

"Open!" Jungkook got rid of his hands and I saw a path of roses leading to a fancy table.

"Did you do this all?"I asked

He nodded and held my hand to lead me to the table. Jungkook pulled a seat out and I sat down.

"FOOOOOOOD!" Jungkook shouted

I chuckled at how cute that was and got startled when Seokjin came out of nowhere.

"Here is your food." Seokjin put a plate of food down and walked away. (your favorite food)

I tasted it and it was delicious

"This is delicious! Who made this?" I asked

"ME!" Seokjin shouted from a random bush.

"Is it good?" Jungkook asked

I nodded.

Once we finished our food, we started talking.

"Y/n, I have a question." Jungkook said

"What is it?" I asked

He stood up and walked over to me and kneeled down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" Jungkook held out a ring.

Soon, everyone I knew came out of trees and bushes. I even saw Taehyung jump off a tall tree and Yoongi was dragged out of the bushes by Jimin because he was still asleep.

"Yes! I will!" I hugged him

He put on the ring and his lips landed on mine and everyone cheered.

8 years later

"Mommy! Guess what!" My daughter ran up to me while I was cooking dinner.

"What is it Areum?" I asked

"Uncle V taught me some words!" Areum said

"Really! Tell me!" I said

"Jiminie pabo!" She shouted in happiness.

*sigh*

Why does Bts always teach my innocent little daughter this stuff? I swear I'll kill them one day, I mean I am capable of it.

"I'm home!" Someone opened the door

"DADDY!" Areum jumped in Jungkooks arms (Don't you dare think dirty!)

"Come sit down and eat!" I said, placing plates of food down.

"Give me a kiss first." Jungkook pouts

I sighed but pecked him on the lips for a second and sat Areum down on her chair. Areum was four years old btw.

I was very happily with my family, my friends, and my life. I just love my life!