Change

I went to Blood Beasts secret house in the middle of the forest to meet up with the Blood Beasts.

"Hey Red!" Dahyun greets, waving at me.

"Sup Bubble." I reply to her

"Guys, I have something to tell you." I blurt out.

Everyone stops what they are doing and listens.

"I want to move schools and I don't want to have a bad girl image anymore." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Why not? It's awesome! No one bullies you and everyone has to respect you." Seven says

"That's the thing. I don't want to force people to respect me. I want a normal life. I want to be disguised as a nerd so I can have a normal life, but of course I will still fight with Blood Beasts and carry out missions." I explain

"Can you at least have one last day of school with us?" Cheetah asks

"Ok, but after school we will still hang out, even if we are at different schools." I say

"Wait! Does that mean I get to pick out nerdy clothes for you?!" Bubble asks excitedly

"Fine, Bubble."

She jumps around making everyone laugh except Wolf because he's reading. But I can tell he was listening because he knows everything. Everything.

It was the next day and last day of school. Well for me.

I got up from my bed and wore this.

I went outside to meet the members because the are usually out side waiting for me in the cars

I went outside to meet the members because the are usually out side waiting for me in the cars. We have super expensive cars but it's cheap for us.

We entered school and hear whispers about how pretty and hot we are. Nothing new. But I hear whispers about me moving schools. How does news travel so fast?

We entered class and sat down. (We all have the same class) A girl came up to Boom with a cake.

"Bambam, will you accept my feelings and go out with me?" The girl asks.

Boom shoves the cake up her face and everyone starts laughing except me. Well actually Wolf and Cheetah weren't laughing because they never pay attention to this stuff. Wolf always sleeps and Cheetah is just always calm.

"Oh come on Y/n, it's funny!" Seven says, trying to make me laugh. (We call us by our real names instead of our nicknames in school.)

"Childish." I say

"What did you say? Childish? Y/n, you usually laugh, what's wrong with you today?" Boom asks

"Nothing. It's just childish." I answer

The girl runs away crying and I stood up from my chair. I walk out of the room and left some of the members confused.

No ones POV

"What's wrong with y/n? Did she wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Bubble asks

Wolf wakes up which makes everyone surprised. Why? Because he looks scary when he wakes up.

"You guys are stupid." Wolf says

"Huh? Why?" Seven asks

Wolf signals the members to come closer so that the other students wouldn't hear.

"The girl you shoved the cake at was a nerd. Y/n is going to dress up as a nerd and she's worried that she will get bullied by people like us." Wolf explains

It's really rare for Wolf to talk after he's awake.

"Oh, I shouldn't have done that. I forgot about that." Boom says

"You guys are idiots, we are her best friends, how could you forget about that?" E.J speaks up.

Y/n POV

I grab some tissues and walk over to the girl that got caked shoved in her face. She was crying in the corner.

"Here." I gave threw the box of tissues at her.

"Why are you being nice?" She asks

"Cuz I can be ok? Got a problem with that?" I ask

"No, sorry for asking."

"I sometimes wonder what it's like to be a nerd like you. I'm actually jealous of you because you have a normal life." I explain

"A normal life? I get bullied everyday and that's a normal life?"

"Well it's better than having fans stalk you all the time and try to rape you." I say which makes her think.

"They do that?" She asks

"Yep. Come on, class is almost starting." I walk away and see her drying up her tears.

"What's your name?" I ask her

"Callia."

I walk in class and see everyone staring at me.

"What you looking at." I ask which makes everyone go back to what their doing except Blood Beast.

"You okay?" Cheetah asks

"I'm fine." I say sitting down. The teacher came in and was doing blah blah blah.

Time skip to end of school

It was finally the end of school. Me and Bubble planned on going shopping for my ugly nerdy clothes.

"How about this?"

"No"

"This?"

"It's too pretty."

"This?"

Bubble has been trying to choose clothes for hours but none of them are nerdy or ugly. But luckily we found a few outfits. She dropped me off at my house with her super expensive car. I have one too but I am too lazy to drive.

I entered the house and saw my brother, Chanyeol, with his gang.

"Hey y/n!" Chen greets

"Hi guys!" I greet back

"I heard your switching schools." Baekhyun asks

"Yep! I'm gonna be disguised as a nerd so that I get a normal life." I said

"Well good luck to you" Chanyeol says

"Thanks." I reply and go upstairs to my room.

I plopped myself on my bed and started thinking about what would happen at my new school tomorrow. After so many thoughts, I drifted off to sleep.