Fighting with Bts?

"What were you doing?" Jungkook asks smirking

"I-I-I" I stutter

I try to think of an excuse while I can see in the corner of my eye that Jungkook is smirking at me. I open my mouth to say something but I got cut off by a kiss.

Wait a minute,

A KISS?!

Why is he kissing me?!

I wasn't thinking straight so I kissed him back. A few seconds later, we pulled away. He sat up from my lap and smiled. I smiled back at him.

"So... do you like me back?" Jungkook asks

I was surprised by the sudden question but I smiled and nodded. He smiles big, showing his cute bunny teeth. He covers his face and runs out of the roof  out of embarrassment. I look at the clock on the wall and see it was already the end of school. I guess we missed a period.

I chuckle at how cutely he react. I walk out of the roof and bumped into a person. I was expecting to see Jungkook but I see the girl who was flirting with Chanyeol earlier.

"Follow me or else your dead." She demands

"Why would I?" I ask innocently

"Girls, grab her." The girls beside her grab both of my arms and drag me to the girls bathroom.

"What do you want?" I ask rudely.

"I want you to stay away from Chanyeol and Jungkook!" She twirls her hair.

"Why would I?"

I literally can't because I live with Chanyeol.

"Because if you don't, I will make your life a nightmare." She says

"Please don't! It's already a nightmare looking at your face!" I act like I'm scared.

"That's it!" She pulls my hair and I just keep a calm face on cuz she's so weak.

"Why aren't you screaming and crying?!" She tries to hit me.

I grab her hands and push them away weakly so that she doesn't suspect anything.

"Because your not worth crying for." I walk out of the bathroom, pretending to be weak and stagger.

While I walk out, I hear her yelling and screaming out of frustration.

"IM GONNA BEAT HER BEEEEEEEPING BEEEEEP AND BEEEEEEEP HER TILL SHE BEEEEEEEEEEEP!" The girl screams which makes students stare at the bathroom.

I smirk and see Chanyeol walking through a crowd of his fans. He walks towards me and, wait, oh no! He's walking towards me! I can't blow my cover! What if I accidentally become popular because of him?!

Before he could say hi, I ran away as fast as I could. As I run, I bump into someone making me fall. Well I almost fell, the person caught me and I looked up to see Jungkook holding me.

"Uh, thanks?" He's still holding me.

"Your welcome?" He responds

"Would you mind letting go of me?" I ask.

"Oh sorry." Jungkook apologizes

It stayed awkward for a minute or two then I finally spoke up.

"Sooooo, you wanna hang out?" I ask

"Sure! Where to?" He asks excitedly.

Before I could answer, we both get texts. Weird.

Cheetah: We have a gang 2 fight with, hurry up and come 2 the house 2 get ready!

Red: I'll be there in a few!

I look up from my phone and see Jungkook also looking from his phone.

"I can't go today." We both sat in sync.

"Oh I guess we both can't make it then." I say

"Yeah, how about next time?" He asks

"Ok then! Well, I have to go now." I say

"Same." He answers

We both exit the building together and go our separate ways. I arrive at the secret house and see Blood Beasts getting ready for their fight.

"Hurry, we don't want to keep our enemies waiting." E.J says

We grab guns and put on our masks. I slid my gun inside my back pocket and we entered the car. On the way to the place we were going, we talked about a plan that could kill all of them.

We finally arrived at a big empty place in the middle of nowhere which gives us space to fight. We find seven guys standing there, waiting for us. Hmm, they look really familiar. I shrugged it off and got out of the car with the other members.

"Hey hey hey! Welcome, the vicious and mighty Blood Beasts. We are BTS." One of them says

Wait a minute, BTS?

I take a closer look and see Jungkook beside Namjoon whose in the front. Good thing they didn't recognize me with the mask on.

"Let's cut to the fighting, I want to get this over with." E.J says

They wait for me to signal them to fight but I just stood there like an idiot.

"Uh, Red?" Boom wave his hand in my face.

"Huh wha?" I snap back to my senses

"Looks like the leader lost focus already, am I too handsome to look at?" Seokjin flips his imaginary hair.

"Yeah right!" I scoff.

I smirk under my mask and signal the members to attack.

They stay throwing fists and they didn't pull out their guns yet. I clenched my fist and felt pain as Seven and Jungkook punch each other. Taehyung runs towards me and puts his fist in the air ready to punch me. The thing is, I didn't move. Luckily, Wolf steps in and blocks the punch.

"Pay attention, what's wrong with you today?" Wolf says, fighting both, Taehyung and Jimin.

I start to tear up and see Seven reaching for his gun in his pocket. My eyes widen and he pulls out the gun, pointing it at Jungkook.

"STOB IHT!" I shout