First day of school

I wake up from my alarm and go to my closet. Time to be a nerd. I dressed myself in ugly clothes and big glasses. I went downstairs and I see my mom cooking and my brother waiting for his food. I guess my dads working again.
Chanyeol took a look at me and said,

"Man, you ugly!"

"Hey! Have you looked in the mirror?!" I said

"I'm kidding, your beautiful with or without nerdy clothes." He smiles

"Come and eat!" My mom shouts

I ate breakfast and went outside. I'm used to Blood Beasts picking me up but I'm walking from now on.

I walk to school which took 10 minutes and got to the school gate. Man, this school is big.

I entered and everyone stares at me.

"Ugh, I thought the new student was hot. She's such a nerd!"

"Ooo another one of Jungkooks victims!"

"She so ugly. I bet she's gonna be owned by Jungkook!"

Jungkook? Sounds familiar.

I was looking for the office but I then heard screaming and yelling. I went over to the crowd and saw girls fangirling over a group of boys. Must be the popular people.

Ugh, I've been going around the school and I can't find the office! I look around so I wasn't paying attention to what was in front of me. I bumped into someone and I apologize immediately. I usually just punch them in the face but I practiced to apologize.

"Watch where your going you nerd!" The boy I bumped into said.

"Wait a minute, I've never seen you before. Are you new?" He asks

"Yes I am, but I can't seem to find the office." I said

"It's right there." He points to the room right next to us.

"Oh." I was about to knock on the door to the office but a hand grabs my wrist.

"This is going to be fun" he whispers in my ear and walks away.

Weird. I shrugged it off and knocked on the office door.

"Come in."

I walk in and see the principal.

"Miss y/n?" The principal asks

"Yes, that's me." I answer

"Here is your schedule, I hope you will feel comfortable in the school." He hands me the schedule and I walk out.

I finally found my classroom and everybody stares at me. While I'm just standing near the door, the teacher comes in.

"Oh, you must be the new student! Introduce yourself." The teacher says

I was about to introduce myself but a loud bang was sent from the door.

"Aye aye aye teacher! I'm so not late." The same boy from earlier came in.

He looks at the teacher then at me.

"Jungkook, next time your late, I call your father." The teacher says

He sits down and stares at me. So his name is Jungkook. Sounds like a fxxk boy name.

"Hello, I'm Y/n! I hope we get along."

Jungkooks scoffs and I glare at him

He mouths the word "what you looking at"

"You can sit next to Mina." The teacher points to where I sit.

"Hi I'm Mina!" she greets

"I'm y/n." I said

Looks like I already made a new friend!

While the teacher was teaching. I could feel eyes staring at me. I look behind me and see Jungkook staring at me. I tried to stare him down but he kept wiggling his eyebrows which made me lose.

It was finally the end of class and lunch time. Mina asked if I wanted to eat with her so I said yes. We arrived at the canteen and got our food. We sat at a small table and started eating. Then we heard screaming and yelling.

"Looks like Jungkooks here." Mina says

Then Jungkook appears with his friends.

"How did you know?" I ask

"If girl are fangirling, then BTS is here."

"Isn't BTS the third most dangerous gang?" I mumble

"What did you say?" Mina asks

"I'm nothing." I reply.

My dad told me about that gang. I guess the school doesn't know about that because they would be scared of them right now. What a coincidence. I don't think I should be involved with them unless I want to blow my nerd cover. I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and saw Jungkook. I look over to Mina and she looked a little scared.

"Hey new student! Follow me." Jungkook says

He walks away and hear students saying that I'm in trouble. I went up to the roof and see him waiting.

"You called for me?"

He walked over to me and slapped me. I wanted to do something but I already knew this was going to happen. If I was a nerd, I would get bullied. I just have to endure it. He pulls my hair and kicks me. He was strong, but not strong enough to make me cry.

"Yah! Why aren't you crying?!" He shouts

"I don't need to cry. I'm not scared of you." I say smirking.

"YOU BEACH!" He starts hitting me even more till my whole body was covered in blood.

I started getting dizzy and the whole world started going black.

{Jungkook POV}

I started beating her up until she was covered in blood. She fainted. Did I go too hard on her? Why would I care? Ugh, I'll just bring her to the nurse. I carried her to the nurse and everyone in the hallway was staring at us. I swear she's ruining my image. I arrived at the nurses office and set her on the bed.

"What happened!" The nurse asked

She cleaned up all her wounds and washed her up. I decided to sit in a chair next to the bed and suddenly drifted off to sleep.