Father

Two months later

One more month and it's graduation day! Everything has been the same for two months. Dates with Jungkook, fighting other gangs with Blood Beasts, Jihoon hasn't been coming to school, Chanyeol pours cold water on me to wake me up, stares from everyone in school, hanging out with Mina. But one thing I wanted to change. I wanted to meet Jungkooks father.

After four months of dating, Jungkook didn't want me to see his father because my father wouldn't like it. My father hates his father, they had history.

Another Flashback

Y/n's Father POV (10 years ago)

It was time to fight the number 2 gang in Korea! Our gang was first place but we have to fight number 2 to maintain first. We arrived at an old empty spot and my gang went out of the car first. We saw the other gang waiting for us there.

"You guys ready?" I ask my members

They nodded and I signaled them to attack. They started killing the other gangs members and we usually kill the leader last. When everyone except the leader was lying on the group with a pool of blood around them, they grabbed the leader.

"Should I kill you or should I not?" I ask

"I will seek revenge no matter what!" He yelled

"Now I don't want to kill you, I want to see you try." I smirk

They let him go and he stands up.

"If I die, my son will seek revenge. If not, I have my ways of revenge." He says

He walked away with Blood all over him while stumbling a bit. I smirk and told my gang to get in the car.

"I'd like to see his revenge."

Every month has been the same. He would always try to find a new gang to fight with me but they all lost. I never knew his real name, only his nickname. Which is K, K stands for Killer. My nickname is Falcon. One day, he decided to come without a gang. I saw what he lacked so I decided to teach him what he needed. K and I suddenly became best friends. Until one day, K was sitting in a cafe and I wanted to say hi to him but he was with someone else. I decided to get closer and hear their conversation.

"Are you best friends with him now?" The guy asks

"Yup, he fell right into my trap. Once I get closer, I will kill him and his family." K says

What? Why? From what I know, I'm the only friend he has so is he talking about me? I hope not.

"Let Falcon teach you more fighting skills. When you practice with him, act like you are just practicing fighting skills but actually, you will kill him." The guy laughs

"When I say I want revenge, I get revenge." K smirks

They walk out of the cafe and see me.

"Is that true K?" I ask him

"You were listening to our conversation?" He asks

I nodded and ran away.

"FALCON WAIT!" K yells but I keep running