K2 "Decision"

JENNIE'S POV

I'm here at the living room with my phone, aish its been three days since that meeting. Mr. Lee ask me to take a break first, he cancled all my schedules/ commitments, I complained to my manager Eun unnie but she just ignored me. Tss, I know they are doing this in purpose.

I am reading all the stupid comments about me and that Manoban. Being an idol we really have to deal with the bashers.

I am still thinking now if I am going to accept the offer. Well, the role wasn't really a big deal. That book is really famous I heard and saw it many times on line. Ever since Kreptoon's government approved the same sex relationship 14 years ago it became normal now to see women hanging around as lovers same also with men, people won't care.

'Aish, why do people have to drag other people down just to be on top!?' I said and put my phone down because I am so done reading those fvcking stupid comments, 'they are willing to lie and make rumors to ruin us and make people hate us'

'On the second thought it will really help to end the enemy thingy because it will be better if our fandom will combine and stop the war caused by the stupid rumors.'

'I am willing to announce to the whole Kreptoon that me and Manoban is friends even though it's not true but Mr. Lee and Mr. Kwon didn't let me nor Manoban to do it, they will let us make an announcement or interview if we'll going to announce it together with the project with Mr. Yang. Because just like what they said, if we're going to announce to everyone that me and Manoban is friends just to stop the fight between our fans and to end them bashing us, it will appear like we proved them that the rumors were true that we are just using each other for our own benefit as an actresses'

Mr. Lee told me that if I accept the offer they will take care of everything, well it is their responsibility though, but now he have condition, huhu this is the first that he is pushing me to take a role, well this is also the first time that I'm declining an offer because I don't like it. Uhmm not that I don't like it more like----- aish I don't know, all I know is I don't want my career to fall just because of that stupid rumors.
'Aish, Mr. Lee why are you doing this to me, you can help me to get out of this even without that project. I know that working with Mr. Yang is a big privilage but-------- aaaisshhhhh'

"Hey! Why are you shouting?" I jump out of shock when someone spoke behind me

"Hayss unnie! What are you doing here?" I said holding my chest

"Haha Jennie you should have seen your face" Sang-eun unnie said laughing "By the way, have you already decided? Are you accepting it now?" She said looking at me smiling

I hold both of her shoulder and look at her seriously "Ms. Lee Sang-eun can you please tell me why are you guys pushing me to accept that project?" I said changing my expression to a pleading one.

She sigh, I pout. Then she encircle her arm to my shoulder "Jen you know that you are like a younger sister to us right? And we now Seung-hyun, he won't push you to get that role if it will just cause you bad things, trust me this project will going to be fun" then she smile playfully, I furrowed my brow "Aish Jen stop looking at me like that, I know that you hate Lisa  but I promise I will be the one to stop my cousin and tell him to get you out of that project if I saw even just a little thing that can hurt you." She said looking directly to me, I know that she meant what she said. "I don't know what happened to you and Lisa but she seems nice though, her smile, gosh she's so beauti----ouch" I smack her when she starts to daydream

"Seriously, well I know that Mr. Lee has a reason why he wanted me to take the project but you, are you just pushing me to take the project so you can be with Manoban?"  Sang-eun unnie is 7 years older than me and Mr. Lee is her cousin. They are still young but already successfull and created their own name in Kreptoon. Mr. Lee is 6 years older than his cousin.

"Ofcourse not, but maybe yes, aish stop, back to my question, have you decided?" Eun unnie said

"Do you mean what you said earlier?" I asked her even though I already know the answer

"What's that? That Lisa is beau----- ouch--- aish I'm just kidding. Ofcourse I mean it I will protect you and I know Seung-hyun will do the same because your not just an actress to us you are a family" then she hug me, I smack her arm again a while ago that's why she said 'ouch'.

"Okay" I said, she immediately let go of her hug then look at me

"What do you mean okay?" She asked

"Okay, I accept the project" I said just like nothing

"Wah really!! Yey! Finally" she said in excitement then she suddenly kiss me on my cheek for how many times.

"Yuck---eww----yah----stop it!" I said while trying to dodge her.

"If I know you have crush on me for a long time" She said and stop what she's doing. I wipe my cheeks then rolled my eyes to her.

"You wish" I said

"Well, if you are Lisa then, I wish" She said playfully

"Aish, seriously unnie that Manoban is too young for you" I said

"Age doesn't matter" then she wink "Haha okay bye I'll go back to the company now and tell my cousin about your decision, personally" then she run to the door

I just shake my head, I hope she's not serious about that Manoban-------
(well, the hell you care Jennie.)

Aish okay I should stop talking to myself.

But it's final now. I already said my decision and I guess I really have to deal with that annoying person.
But you just have to act Jennie, that's it, no more no less.

----------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Love you!
Take care!