K52 "Epilogue"

JENNIE'S POV

"Awwwwwwww!" I whined making Lisa stop.

"Are you okay?" she look at me concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine-----ammmmm" I soon take it back holding onto her tight.

"You're not. Here let me" she said and the next thing I knew she's already carrying me, bridal style.

"Yah Hon! I might fall!" I shouted scared wrapping my arms tightly around her nape.

"You already fall for me hon, so there's no need to worry" she chuckled.

She carefully lay me on the couch and kneel in front of me, gently removing my high heel, she look at me worried but then suddenly "You sprained your ankle again!" she scolded me.

"Yah! I didn't want that to happen!" I retorted.

"I know. Next time I wouldn't really allow you to wear high heels" she said "I'll go get an ice pack. Don't move okay, I don't want you getting hurt again" she remarked and peck a kiss on my lips.

I rolled my eyes at her as an answer, she just laughed at me.

Aish Lisa. One moment your mad and now you are being extra sweet. I'm loving it though.

I don't know what gotten into her. She's been so possessive, clingy, caring and sweet these past days. I'm not exaggerating, that's what she's really showing me.

I feel like a queen with my queen.

"Awwww!" I whined when I felt the ice pack pressed on my sprained ankle.

"Oh sorry hon. I'll be gentle" she said and her voice is kinda something that pushed me to slap her shoulder. "Awwww yahh! Why did you hit me?"

"Cause I love hitting on you baby" I said then wink at her playfully.

"Ahem!" And here goes ChaeSoo again.

"Lisa asked for a help, but I don't think you need us here" Jisoo unnie said in a teasing tone and I notice that they weren't the only person here.

I saw our Managers, Sang-eun unnie and Yoongi oppa, other cast and stuffs and the medic team.

I look at Lisa with wide eyes. She just scratched her nape.

"Hon? Do you really have to call all of them?"

She laughed awkwardly. "I'm sorry. I know this isn't the right time." I furrowed my brow at her statement "and probably not the perfect place" I'm confused "and with the unexpected situation" she said then look at my foot making me look at it as well.

Wah I didn't notice it already has a bandage.

But I can't be more shock when I saw Lisa already holding a ring smiling wholeheartedly. "I might not be the most romantic person, sweetest, hot and perfect girlfriend for you. But I promise, I'll serve you like my queen, treat you like a princess, support you like your biggest fan, protect you like your personal guard, take care of you like a doctor, and love you more than anything else. You are my everything Jennie, my whole Kreptoon, my world, my Kryptonite. And I can't imagine myself without you, I can't imagine Lalisa Manoban without Jennie Kim." A tear escape from her eyes but I wiped it away and smiled at her fighting back my own tears "I know we are still young, there are a lot of people that we may met on the way, so I want to make sure, that no one will get you away from me." She chuckled at her statement. Not that I'm going to let someone get me away from you either. I said to myself "I may sound desperate, which I really am. And with this own little thing, let me make you my queen. Hon, will you accept this ring as a sign of promise, that me, Lalisa Manoban will always be here for you no matter what, will you be my forever kryptonite?"