K24 "Unnie"

JANE'S POV

It's weekend and I'm going somewhere today.

I drove until I arrived at my destination. I parked my car and went out.

"Supermar'Kim'" I read the store name. My parents own it. So I do have a right to own it too, right? The name kinda sounds comic for me though, but it's catchy so just let it be.

I went inside and look for a specific person. Where is she?

I look every corner of the shelf and there she is with Jinny, one of our worker. She's rich actually but hardheaded that's why her parents want her to work here for 100 days to discipline her and to train her before they'll let her manage their own company. She was assigned as a manager here. Her parents and my parents were business partners and they do try to help each other.

I approach them. They were laughing. Having fun huh?

"Ahem" I cleared my throat to get their attention and look at me shocked.

"Jen------ I mean Miss Kim, Good morning" that's Jinny. Ow looks like she started to learn her lessons huh.

Respect to the owner, check.

I did not respond to her. I look at Liesa.
"Go to the head manager's office" I command her.

Then I turn my back and begun to walk.

I stopped when I felt like she did not move. I turn to look at her again and I'm right. She's still standing there.

"Didn't you heard me?" I raised my brow.

She then excused herself to Jinny. You should have told her goodbye instead. *smirk*

We are now inside the HM office. This is at second floor of this store.

"Ms. Kim glad to see you here" the hm said politely. I forgot her name. "What can I do for you?" She asked.

"I'll make it on point. I want you to fire her" I pointed at Liesa and her eyes widen in shock.

"What? Ms. Kim?" she look at me confuse.

"Are---you serious Ms. Kim? Why would I fire her?" The manager asked.

"Yes, I'm serious and don't ask. I want it to happen so just do it" I said plainly.

"But Ms. Ki------"

"Okay you choose. Fire her or lose your job? That easy" I look at her sharply. Why am I wasting my time asking her to fire this girl if I can just do it my self?