K14 "Bully"

LIESA'S POV

Its been a week since the first day of school, so far everything went well and I hope it will continue till the end of this school year.

Today is monday and I am now entering the school gate.

It's still early, I still have 30 minutes before class starts.

So I chose to go on the school garden first while waiting.

No one is here other than me.
I sat on the bench and roam my eyes around. This garden is wide, beautiful flowers took my attention.

"So beautiful isn't it" someone said from behind.

So I turn to look who it was.

Another beautiful flower is smiling at me,

Rosé.

I answered her with a slight nod and smile

'So beautiful like you were' I said in mind.

She sat next to me.

"What are you doing here alone?" she asked

"It's still early so I chose to stay here for a while and I only knew few people here so....." she chuckled a little and nod, I guess she understand what I supposed to say.

"Hmm what about call me whenever you need a company?" She asked.

"Uhm..." I smiled shyly. I don't think I'll have the guts to do that anytime.

She chuckled again.
"Didn't know you were that shy, well let's crap that, you know, we can be friends" She said smiling.

I smiled as well, a goddess is offering me to be friends with her.

"Aish will you stop looking at me like that" she suddenly utter and look somewhere else.

I chuckled "I can't help it, a goddes is beside me right now" I whispered but enough for us to hear.

Then she look at me again. "Tsk.. as if you weren't like one" she whispered too.

"Huh?" I asked confuse of what she meant