K35 "Bars & Wall"

LISA'S POV

"Finally! I've been waiting here for an hour Lice" Yoon-gi oppa said as soon as I enter the house.

We spend the night at Chaesoo's unit and it's just 7:11 in the morning. Our shoot will start at 8 and our call time is actually 7 to 7:30.

This is Rosé fault. If she didn't play her guitar we wouldn't end up singing until sunrise.

We had fun though. One night with less sleep is nothing when you spent it creating a simple but amazing memory.

"Good morning too oppa" I greeted him. "Not in the mood early in the morning?"

"Lice you'll have shoot in less than an hour. Have you read the email that I have sent you?"

"Yes oppa thank you. I'll get myself ready now" I said then walk to my room.

I didn't read the whole script that he sent me. But I read the highlight.

And it's not really surprising.

I'm actually waiting for this to happen.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

We are on the way now. We are using oppa's car again. I feel sleepy but my mind keeps my system active.

"So how was your night with the girls?" Oppa asked while his focus is on the road.

"It was great" I said plainly.

Don't get me wrong okay. We really have a great night, like what I told you earlier.

It's just that there is something going on in my mind right now.

I already expected things to happen but it seems like I'm still not ready for it.

"Are you still mad at him for leaving you behind?" Oppa asked probably hinting what's in my mind.

"No, never did I get mad." I stated. "You know how I'm used to it oppa. People leaving me behind, not new to that" I added letting out a soft laugh.

"Not because you are used to, doesn't mean it won't hurt you anymore. You're maybe not mad but I know your mind is filled with questions" He said in a serious calm tone.

"Well I think those questions have already been answered by his actions oppa. Simple us, he doesn't love me anymore."

He hummed and I saw him topping the steering wheel with his finger, and I know he's unconsciously doing because of something. "How about  you? Do you still love him?"He asked and it got me thinking.