K20 "Start ILY"

JENNIE'S POV

"You didn't even bother to visit me" Manoban pouted.

Tsk.

She's infront of me. Annoying me early in the morning again.

Now I regret that I came here early.

We are not in the Academy. We are here in YG studio that they set up like a mansion house. Because we are going to shoot the scene where they are going to teach us a dance moves for the project mentioned in the movie series.

Back to Manoban.

She's been following me wherever I go. And all she did is complain.

"I have watched and read that FRIENDS visit their FRIEND if they are sick" she acts like a little kid who did not get what she want. "They even take care of their sick FRIEND"

"Aish will you shut up Manoban!" I shouted out of irritation, but it isn't loud enough. "And please stop following me!"

"Okay"

"What?" I didn't heard what she said because she whispered it unclear.

"I said okay" she said casually. "I'll shut up and I won't follow you" woah, that's new. She obey easily. That is so not her.

But good for me.

I just followed her with my eyes while she step away.

But then she stop.

Turning her head looking at me again.

"What?" I furrowed my brow.

"You're not going to stop me?" She asked

"Stop you from what?" I asked back

"From walking away" oh cold. What's up with her?

Tsk. But I'm colder "Why would I? I ask you to, so I won't stop you" I said as a matter of fact.

"Okay" she said plainly. Then continue to walk away.

And as I said I didn't stop her. She wish!

*

*

*

*

Until now she didn't dare to approach me.
Not that I'm waiting for her to approach me huh.