K39 "I am Jennie Kim"

JENNIE's POV

"Unnie why did you named your dog 'Kai', isn't it sounds weird that he have the same name with 'your man'" I facepalm without palm, does that make sense? Nevermind. It's just early in the morning and here she goes again spilling some nonsense.

"For a hundred times Lisa I told you stop calling him 'my man', cause he isn't anymore. And Kai (the dog) came first before I met Jong-in" I explained.

"So you didn't name this cute baby after 'your man?'"

"Lisa!" I said in a warning tone.

She just laughed at me and turn her attention to my pets "Come here baby, uwuuu you are both so huggable" she said talking to my dogs.

We are sitting comfortable here in my couch. I snuggle next to her. "Just like you honey" I whispered.

She flinched a little but she just let me hug her sideways.

"Does your Kookie hug you like this?" I said still whispering.

"No one hugs me the same way you do baby" she said letting go of my dogs.

She then turn her attention to me smiling.

"Break up with him" I said out of nowhere

"Break up with him" I said out of nowhere. I'm sure she knows what I'm saying.

"Unnie I told you, Kookie and I are already over a long time ago"

"Then make that clear to him so he'll stop owning you"

"He's just joking around, he doesn't mean it"

"When are you going to stop letting people joke around flirtatiously to you Lisa?" first Bobby, then Jinny and now her ex. So tell me how to react with it.

I know I don't have the right, but I don't care.

I'm Jennie Kim, and I know what I want so I don't give an F.

Instead of answering she just laughed at me again.

"You really never took me seriously" I said in a monotone voice letting go of the hug and stood up.

But before I can even walk she pulled me and I ended up sitting on her lap.

Her arms trapped me encircling it on my waist back hugging me.