K8 "Confused"

LISA'S POV

"Excuse me!" Jennie then pushed me out of the seat where I was about to sit.

"Hey wait this is her seat" Jinny unnie complain when Jennie unnie sat on the chair beside her.

"Tss really? Does it look like I care?" she answered as if nothing.

Well she never really care about things that have to do with me.

I simply sit at the vacant chair infront of her.

So basically we are seating on a medium size table that consist of six chairs which exactly fit us all.

----------------------------------
Me | Sorn | Jisoo
----------------------------
*****Table*****
----------------------------
Jennie| Jinny | Rosé
----------------------------------

That is our arrangement.

We ordered our food and started chitchatting. I kept glancing at Jennie unnie, well I can't help it knowing the fact that she is just infront of me. She didn't bother to join in our conversation, her focus is on her food, while my focus is on her. She sometimes glare at me whenever she caught me looking at her.

"Lisa how about you?" Rosé suddenly asked me, which I didn't get. I look at the others and they are ALL waiting for my response. And when I said all, it includes Jennie.

"Huh? What about me" I asked them confused.

"Tss you're not listening, don't you?" Jinny unnie somewhat sounding annoyed.

"I'm sorry I was just thinking of something a while ago"

"Thinking of something, or you're just busy staring at someone?" Jinny unnie rolled her eyes and mutter something that I didn't heared.

"What we're talking about is, have you ever been in a relationship" Jisoo unnie explained.

I think for a moment, is it okay to tell them? What if they tell this to public? Another issue to dig again. I don't want that to happen.

"What's with the question?" I ask them instead

"Oh come on Lisa, we already shared our past relationships a while ago, and it isn't our problem if you didn't heared though, but now your turn" Jinny unnie who is obviously want to know my answer. Well Jinny unnie is known as a playgirl, so this is just easy for her because it is not a serious matter to her.

But they did share their past relationship? How come I didn't heared it. Am I staring at her that long that I didn't notice what's going on in my surrounding?

"It won't come out, trust us. We are all an artist here so we know the possible consequences, that all of us never wish to happen" Jisoo unnie wink.

Maybe I can trust them.

"Yes, I've been in a relationship, once"
I simply answered.

"Really only once? A serious one or not?" Sorn unnie asked. Eventhough we often hangout I never open up personal things to them.