K16 "Ex Boyfriend"

JENNIE'S POV

"Mr. and Ms. Lee can I talk to both you please" I approach my manager and her cousin the moment the shoot was done.

"What is it Jennie?" Eun unnie asked

"Why is he here?" I asked them

"Who?" Seungri oppa (Lee Seung-hyun) asked

"Him" I answered shortly

"Him?" Both of them asked back

"Aish, you know who am I saying" me

"He's from the same company as Nayeon, and you know Mr. Yang is also close to JYP so we have them here to play a role to this series" Seungri oppa explained.

"I know that oppa. But why didn't you informed me that he'll be here and will be part of the movie?" I asked.

"You know Jennie it's all part of it right, we already agreed about this." Eun unnie

"I know, but you guys know that we have a past right, and surprising me like this isn't a good idea." I asked. Yes, I got literally shock when they announced his name during the shoot. And I got more shocked seeing him infront.

"Aish Jennie, so what? Just like what you said, it is a past. We are in the present now" Eun unnie

"Before you guys continue the bickering, I'll excuse myself, I still have work to do. And I know you can handle this Sang-eun right?" Seungri oppa said. Then he look at me before leaving.
"Jennie, calm down"

Me and Eun unnie just nodded

After oppa left. I sat on the nearby chair like a kid who did not get what she want. "You guys don't understand me"

Eun unnie sat next to me.
"Then make us understand you, and by the way. I don't see any problem with that Jen. Because as far as I know. You two end up well right? You two have talked and agree to be just friends." She said.

She's right.

But I heave a sigh "Aishhhhhhh....."

Then unnie suddenly face me holding both side of my shoulder. Saying "Or maybe the problem here is, you still have feelings for him? Or worse maybe both of you still love each other." She asked suspiciously. Then she let go of me " that's really a problem Jen, especially to the series"