K22 "Believing the Lie"

JENNIE'S POV

I don't know what is happening to Lisa but from the day that I said 'I like her too' she distanced herself to me.

God I'm so confuse.

Does she really like me? Why does it seems like she is not happy that we feel the same way now?

Or she just want me to fall to her and then now that I already said I like her too she will just dump me.

Just wow.

But now that I'm sure of what I really feel towards her. I won't just let her continue her stupıd distancing act.

You made me like you.
I will make you love me. *smirk*

And I was really amaze of this series we are shooting.

Looks like the luck is on me.

This project isn't bad at all.

Continue to ignore me Lisa until you can. Tsk. As if. You'll be my slave and I'm happy for that eventhough it is just in the tv series we're acting for.

You'll be under my control. Real and not. Hahaha *evil laugh*

LISA'S POV

She like me too?

I shake my head. No.

This is getting too far. I'm not a fool.

I am still here in the rooftop. The shoot is over. They are already fixing the set to go home.

I'm just watching them.

I sigh.

How long will this act continue?

Been playing fool for a long time.

You didn't get me aren't you?

Well no one will.

So nevermind.

Just like I always do. I'll just keep it to myself.

But to clear things. I do really like Jennie. But I know we can't be together the way I wanted.

So just like I told you before. I will just enjoy the moment but if it's getting too far it's time to go.

End the shıt not to get hit.

"Hey" someone spoke from behind.

So I turn to look who it was eventhough I already know who it is just by hearing her voice.

JENNIE'S POV