K31.3 "Marked"

JENNIE'S POV

"Hey unnie, what happened?" Somi asked worried and looked at me observing. Then she stopped "Oh my-------did unnie?" She said looking at my neck. I was confused at her reaction.

But when I look at the mirror.
I saw a red mark on it. Fvck. It was so visible.

"Hahahahahahahahaha oh my goodnesssssss hahahaha" and I got more confused when Somi burst into laughter.

"Why the hëll are you laughing!?" I asked her annoyed.

"Are you hurt unnie? Or did you loved it?" She asked still suppressing her laugh.

"Yah you kid! Gosh I should have listened to you, I never imagined this from her" I said not believing what happened.

"I told you! Never underestimate a kid like me unnie" she then wink still laughing "I didn't thought Lisa unnie can do that though, I saw her changed personality but I have never seen that side of her. When she and my brother fought she jus-------"

"Will you shut up! Do you think she can do the same to your brother?!" Gosh this kid really annoys me from the very beginning.

"Hahahahaha right! Hahahaha stupid Somi ofcourse not! Oppa is more dominant than her what am I thinking?" She said laughing and I look at her seriously.

"Owwwww did I said something" she stopped laughing when she noticed my serious stare at her.

"Have Lisa done it with your brother?" I asked her.

"Gosh Unnie my innocent mind" she pretended to be shocked of my question. "I don't know, I don't watch them if they do it" she said laughing "Go ask Lisa unnie instead" she said then went out of the living room.

Aisshhhhhhhh!

Yahhhhhhhhh!!!!

I shouted out of frustration.

Lisa!!!! This is your fault!!!!!!

I stayed here in the comfort room for a while.

After I felt myself became calm. I decided to go out and to my surprise they are playing a game again, I guess, cause they are on a circle.

Woahhh, I was expecting to see crazy people dancing on the middle. This is new, seeing them calm sitting on a circle.

At this hour, it's rare to see them calm instead of dirty dancing wild everywhere, spilling some of their drinks, singing along as if there is no tommorow, laughing and flirting with their mates, this is new compare to the one we had in Manoban's house.

Based from their looks and movements, liquor is already on their senses.

Except for the three boys ofcourse.