K21 "The Deal"

JANE'S POV

Why do I feel like it's been a years. There's something inside me that changed.

Since that day we shooted our project.

And just to inform you guys. We got the highest grade.

What did we do?
We made a music video with the help of Rosé's cousin, Teddy oppa.

We entitled it 'Kill This Love', a song for those people who is blind in love and who's making their selves looks stupid.

Avoid toxic love.

We dance, sing, act and rap. And I know from that day, she caught my attention. O no, not just that day. Because she already caught my attention from the very start. The day we met on a not so good timing and happenings. I got annoyed to her. But I can't deny the fact that there is something more to her that gotten my attention. Not just because she hold me with those soft hands of her, but more that.

And now that I'm looking at her here in the rooftop while she's crying. I felt sad. It makes me want to hug her.

I know why she's crying. Maybe it's because of Irene. I know what shıt she's been doing to all the girl she got jealous with.

Irene have a thing to me. She likes me----uhmm no she love me actually. That is according to her.

I never showed her any chances. I always ignore her. But she is doing everything to get my attention and she is eliminating those who she think is an enemy when it comes to me.

I know all her stupıd acts but I always ignore all of it. Not that I'm happy seeing someone suffer because of bullying but--hmmm I don't know I just don't feel like interfering even though I am the reason behind it.

But I don't think I can shut my mouth for so long.

"What are you doing here?" I was awaken out of my thought when I heard her voice.

She's now infront of me. Her eyes is an evident that she just finished crying.

She noticed that I am looking at her eyes so she looked down.

"Ahmmm" she cleared her throat then look up. I can see her sad eyes again. "Uhm, since your here---- ammm can I talk to you for a minute?"

I just nodded then walk pass her and sat on the bench where she sat a while ago.

She followed me and then sit next to me leaving a space between us.

I kept silent and waited for her to speak.

I actually have an idea on what she's going to say or ask rather. Hmmm.

"Ahmmm" she cleared her throat for the second time. "I don't know if I should ask you this but---- someone told me that you're the only one who can help through this" she started.