K44 "Exes"

LISA'S POV

That picture was taken when me and Chaeyoung was having fun during our photoshoot. I still don't know the real catch between Rosé and Jisoo unnie that time, and now I know why Jisoo unnie is holding that pyongbong and acted like hitting me.

Similar to that moment, I remember what Jungkook done before saying things out of my expectation.

***FLASHBACK***

"What are you doing?! Stop!"

We are up for another shoot and here's Jungkook annoying me again.

"You are going to be my Fiancé Silly, I'm just proposing, come on I don't take no for an answer" He said slightly laughing. Just look at him right now, kneeling with one knee, holding a ring that he removed from his finger, aishhhhh.

"Stop it, you look like an idiot" I glared at him.

He just laughed at me and finally he stood up then sat next to me encircling his left arm to my shoulder.

"Lis, I want to tell you something" he said suddenly sounding serious. I just look at him. "Did you really loved me?"

"More like, you want to ask me something. What's with question?"

"Just answer it will you? I'm not gonna get mad if you answer no, as long as you're being honest. So?"

"I did" I simply answered

"Why can't I believe you?" He laughed again.