K46 "New Deal"

JENNIE'S POV

"Hey here let me help you" Kai offered and guided me going out of the car. We just arrived here at the Airport.

Camera's starts flashing around.

"Thanks" he just smiled at me.

We had the van together with Sang-eun unnie and some other stuffs and artist/actors/actresses. And it happened that I got to be with him and some other twice members.

Camera's keeps flashing around as we walk our way.

"It felt so good to be with you right now without a disguise" Kai stated slightly laughing. "You know you can hold on to me" he offered.

"Nah, sorry I don't want my Lili to get jealous." I stated.

But then when it's time for us to cross the road. I unconsciously hold unto him causing him to laugh.
"You sure not" he teased.

"Tsk shut up"

"Tell Lisa there's nothing to be jealous of when you're with me. It's not that I have a chance after all"

I didn't able to answer as we come close to people hearing louder screams.

Until it slowly fades and we reached the waiting area.

I saw Lisa talking to her manager and as if on cue she turn on my direction.

She look at me then next to Kai then back to me again then to my hand who's holding Kai's arm.

I immediately remove it.

Next time I won't be wearing heels without Lisa. This heels leaves me no choice.

I look at Kai and he just nodded at me.

So I came close to Lisa. "Hi hon" I whispered enough for her to hear and hug her.

"Good morning" she plainly answered.

Badda

Bing

Badda

Boom

Boom

Boom

We are now inside the plane.

We are on separate seats. I'm with Jisoo unnie and Lisa is on the the other side with Rosé.