K43 "Iya"

JENNIE's POV

"So this mansion was all from your hard works. Wow!"

I heard her chuckle "This isn't a mansion hon, but yeah, Yoon-gi oppa did helped me a lot though, without him, I don't think I would be able to have this." She answered and handed me an orange juice.

We're here at her place. This past few days we've been inseparable. It's either she'll stay with me, or I'll stay with her.

"It is hon. When did you met Yoon-gi oppa by the way?" I asked because Lisa was never the type of person who'll share something about her even without asking.

I kept telling her my stories, something more about me this past few days and she's a good listener I was actually shock when she remember every details of it.
PS: I'm just not sure if the author also remember it hmm. So if Lisa gets wrong, blame the author.

"When I was 5" she shortly answered.

I sigh and came close to her clinging to her arm. "Hon mind telling me how? You were also five when----ummm" how can I say it, I don't want to say abandoned "you got separated with your step mom right?"

"Yeah" she simply answered again.

"Hon just tell me if you're not comfortable with the topic we can change it." I sighed for the second time.

"No no it's fine, I'm sorry hon. Yeah I met Yoon-gi oppa the day my step mom abandoned me. We went somewhere that day, that was the happiest day I have in my life, because I thought mom already accepted me that we even go for how many hours ride away from our home to celebrate my birthday. But I was wrong. It turns out to be 'one' of my unlucky birthday" she smiled sadly after saying those. "But fortunately something good happened, that's when I met Yoon-gi oppa"

"You mentioned one of your unlucky birthday? Ummm----ah why---?"

"Well first when I was born, I just imagine how my biological parents would have just throw me away after giving birth to me" she said sarcastically, she's now pouring some wine on her glass. "You want some?" She offered but I just shook my head no. She had a sip then continued "I have mentioned to you that my step dad died when I was three right?" I nodded "That was during my birthday, I was waiting for him to arrive, but he didn't came home, I just woke up in the morning being slapped by my step mom, she's crying that time. I cried too eventhough I don't understand what's happening. She keeps saying "this is all your fault" while pointing at me, she always points out to me that their life became a mess when my dad decided to adapt me. I was still young to understand everything back then" I can't see no reaction to her. She had another sip. "I just knew I lost the only person who loves me like his own. The bad luck continued like a curse whenever it's my birthday, so I became less fan of celebrating birthdays. I just usually sleep it the whole day"

That explains why she reacted that way when we had a surprise birthday for her.
(K 11 "Surprise")

"We'll make your next birthday unforgettably happy, I promise you that Lili"