K45 "Little Demon"

JENNIE'S POV

Guess what? I just gave Kai a black eye.
Do you know the reason why? I assume you do.

Nah, just kidding. Ofcourse I wouldn't want my hand to get hurt.

I already talked to him, and things goes as expected.

I literally heard the same explanation, it's like copy paste. Act at first and eventually became slowly real until it goes deeper, the only difference was he didn't left me like what Jungkook done to Lisa, instead, he talked to me and decided to have a break, and me even without knowing the reason, I agreed. So that's how we ended up in a not-so-bad way.

But yeah nevermind.

And what can I do? It already happened. What's important is the present I have with my Lili.

She's here at my dorm. Sitting comfortably on the couch with her eyes closed. We only have one commitment today which is a shoot for some advertisement together with Chaesoo, that will be later this afternoon and it's just early in the morning so we are still lazy to do things, but we have already taken our breakfast.

Lisa didn't sleep here, but I woke up with her lying beside me, and I'm not really surprised. I will be surprised if I saw different person lying next to me.

I sat on her lap and wait for her to complain but she didn't. Instead she hug my waist pulling me closer to her resting her head at my shoulder while my back rest at her front.

"You smell so good hon" she whispered and it tickles me so I move away a little. She hug me tighter than before to keep me on place.

"Stop, it tickets" I complain but she just laught at me.

"You know I still can't believe that man like Kai still exist." she suddenly stated.

"What do you mean?"

She rested her chin on my shoulder. I tilted my head to look at her on my side and she's just smiling genuinely "Nothing. I was just happy that Kai wasn't able to eat my hot dumpling" she blunted.

"Ouchhhh!" She whined when I slapped her hand that is resting on my lap, I totally get what she said. "What was that for?! Hon I'm just sharing what's on my mind right now"

"Sometimes there are things that you should just keep it on your mind hon" I rolled my eyes at her.

I heard her chuckle. "I joke a lot about sensual things but believe me or not hon, I never really had a experience" I mentally smile of what I've heard. That explains why she's so easy to get shy and retreat her own tease whenever I started playing along with it."Is Kai your first boyfriend?" She asked.

I stayed silent thinking for a while. "I think, yes. I have also dated some people before but nothing really serious, Kai is the only one I can call my ex, despite of the act thingy"

"And he'll also be the last person you can call your ex" She whispered, then buried her face on the crook of my neck. This time I literally smile at her statement. Yeah, probably. But then she asked something again "Hon, does Rosé and Jisoo unnie knows about the so-called-plan too?"