K39.0 "Kryptonite"

Just an adds on chapter.

JENNIE'S POV

Failed.

We failed to find the book.

****Earlier****

"You mentioned during our first meeting with the CEO's that you already saw that book, where did you saw it?" I asked Lisa.

I think our curiosity reached it's maximum level when we already visit almost all shops or stores that sells book and not even one of them have it. They are familiar with the book and knows the fact that it is a love story of a two girls just like what Lisa said in the beginning, but just like us, they are also curious about it.

So instead of giving up to find it, here we are more eager to find that freakin book.

"Hey did you heard me?" I said then nudge her. She's spacing out. "Are you okay?" She looks pre-occupied.

"Ah yeah, what did you asked again unnie?" She asked back. There is something strange on her again.

I repeated what I asked her a while ago.

"Well I saw it when Yoon-gi oppa and I went to blackpinkinyourarea to buy something. When we are roaming around the store I saw two girls which I assume is a couple because they are lowkey flirting with each other, they are heading to the counter holding the book which I also assumed is what they are going to buy because that's the only thing they are holding and I got curious so I followed them and yeah they bought it and when I got home the title of the book didn't left my head, I researched about it so that's when I found out about it. So yeah I talk too much, and to answer your question I saw it in blackpinkinyourarea" just count how many times I facepalm today. She sounds like she just rap her answer because of how fast she said it.

(A/n: I can't think of a place so just assume what you want to assume hehe)

"That's quite long to answer the where" Rosé commented laughing "So let's go to blackpinkinyourarea?"

***END***

We went there but still failed to find the book.

But then again Rosé came up with an easiest way to find it.

****EARLIER AGAIN****

"Why don't we just search it online unnies, maybe the story is somewhere on line" Rosé suggested and I facepalm again.

Why didn't we think of that first before going to all the book shop who doesn't even sell it.

"Right, what a great idea, how did you come up with that?" Jisoo unnie high five'ing Rosé.

"Ofcourse! Cause I'm Park Chaeyoung unnie" and another facepalm, I guess that book is making us all crazy.

****END****