K3 "Party"

LISA'S POV

We're here at the YG restaurant, Mr. Yang reserved this whole place for a party.

We just finished the presscon a while ago, clearing the issue and at the same time announcing our new project with Mr. Yang. People from media bombard us lot of question about the news and rumors that spread about me and Jennie, but Mr. Kwon and Mr. Lee together with our manager handled it very well, look like they already prepared for a long time for this. So yeah, everything went very well, and now we are having fun.

"Hey" Bobby who stood next to me,

he is also an actor and a model, we are in the same company

he is also an actor and a model, we are in the same company. "drinks?" She offered me and I gladly accept it.

"Thanks" I said

"No problem" he answered "Cheers for your new project?" he said smiling lifting his glass for a cheers.

"Yeah, cheers" He will also play a role in the movie series and just to share with you, Bobby has a thing to me, he confessed to me couple of months ago that he like me, and he is going to court me but I stopped him. Not to be rude though, I told him that we can be friends and he accept it, but he's still going to wait until I'm ready, that's what he said.

I've been in a relationship with someone, but that someone left me without leaving any words, all I thought was we're okay but then one day I woke up knowing that he is gone and I don't fvck!ng know where is he and why did he left.

Well not that it's the first time that someone left me behind. In fact I am already used to it, because all the people that I love left me.

But still I'm not closing my door to anyone who wants to enter and be part of me, but I will prepare myself when a time comes and they decided to just leave, because just like what I said I am used to it and I don't give a fvck anymore, I just learned to enjoy the moment, but I always put in my mind not to be too close to them so when the time comes I will be the one to open the door for their way out and set them free.

Hayss, haha so much drama, don't mind me.

"Hey Lisa come on, let's dance" he said with an exciting tone, he didn't wait for me to response when he drag me to the dance floor.

Boombayah is now playing, hypering all of us. We are now jumping and dancing following the beat of the music.
Lightnings are on point too, I feel a little bit dizzy now, I don't know if it's because of the alcohol or because of the lightning.
Whatever I can bear with it, so yeah I will enjoy this night.

Mr. Yang's Restaurant is now look like a bar with all the alcohol, lightnings and people dancing around. Haha I just hope we won't mess up the whole place.