VI.II

Setting: Stage 1 @ Warner Brother's Studio, Burbank, CA

"They're going into their sixteenth season and for the first time I have all of them on the show together, please welcome the Kardashians!" Ellen introduced, the studio audience breaking into a round of applause as Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall, K...

"They're going into their sixteenth season and for the first time I have all of them on the show together, please welcome the Kardashians!" Ellen introduced, the studio audience breaking into a round of applause as Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall, Kylie, and Kris all walked onto the stage, taking a seat on the extra-long couch that Ellen had brought out just for them. They all waved and got themselves situated as the audience settled down.

"You guys have been on for sixteen seasons and not once have I had you all on my show at the same time, can you believe that?" Ellen questioned as Kim shrugged.

"It's just hard to do that with all of our schedules, I guess."

"Well, let's not bring that up because that was clearly a problem last season," Ellen joked, which made the audience laugh as well since she was referring to the drama surrounding the family Christmas shoot. "But one of you is missing even though she's technically not a Kardashian, but she is my favorite. Where's Demi?"

"Then you have a lot in common with our mom. Demi is her favorite too," Kim chuckled as Ellen's eyes widened in surprise.

"I thought it was Kylie?"

"No, Kylie has absolutely nothing on Demi. Demi is the favorite. I think she's secretly been my mom's favorite for a while now," Khloe said as the audience laughed but Kris just shrugged.

"I love all of my kids equally, but I do spend a bit more time with Demi and we do have a really close relationship so they all think she's the favorite."

"Well if she's the favorite, where is she?"

All of the sisters exchanged looks but ultimately decided that Kris was probably the best one to answer that question. "Demi actually just had her baby so she's still adjusting to everything and resting so she couldn't be with us today."

A screenshot of the pictures that Demi had posted of Cristo holding Muse showed up on the screen, causing the audience to "aww" as Kris smiled.

"That's four new grandkids in like what, a year? That has to be a new record. Kendall, are you next?"

"Definitely not. I said that everyone having babies is why I don't need one of my own."

"But how is Demi doing?"

"She's doing well. I think her and Cristo are both just enjoying their time with their family. They had such a public wedding and Demi was filming like during her entire pregnancy and she usually isn't on the show so I think they just want some time to themselves to really enjoy having a newborn baby before having to deal with everything that comes with being famous," Khloe explained.

"Yeah, we saw the preview for the new season and Demi is definitely on the show more now. Last season it was Kim and Kourtney who were fighting and this season it looks like it's Kim and Demi," Ellen said, relaxing back in her chair as they played a clip of Kim and Demi's argument as Kim shook her head. "So, are you guys still fighting?"