VI.VII

ddlovato: I actually can't put into words how much I love this man

ddlovato: I actually can't put into words how much I love this man. a brilliant designer, the best father ever, and a very loving husband. I love you so much Cristo. thank you for loving me through everything and sharing your life with me. I know we have so much more to conquer together and I can't wait to see what our future holds. je t'aime beaucoup 😘
Liked by haileybaldwin, khloekardashian, and 3,459,00 others
cristoghesquiere: je t'aime beacoup 😘😘

Setting: Demi and Cristo's House, Calabasas, CA

A tired sigh escaped through Demi's lips as she looked at the flickering flame on top of the single candle that she had placed in the lemon cake that she had gotten delivered from Cristo's favorite bakery

A tired sigh escaped through Demi's lips as she looked at the flickering flame on top of the single candle that she had placed in the lemon cake that she had gotten delivered from Cristo's favorite bakery. He didn't like cake that much and she had planned on celebrating his birthday with just the two of them, so it wasn't a big cake, just slightly bigger than a cupcake but big enough for two people to share with a little bit leftover. The day had started off normally with Cristo and Demi both waking up at the crack of dawn – Muse was an early riser which was something that she definitely didn't get from either of them – to feed Muse and get her all ready for the day. Demi had made breakfast because that was the one meal that she could actually make very well, and they had sat outside and ate, taking in their beautiful landscaping and the peaceful morning as Muse happily babbled in Demi's arms. Cristo had already said numerous times that he didn't want to do anything special for his birthday and he was just going to spend the day running errands. Demi had offered to go with him but in the end, she stayed home with Muse and got a few things done around the house while calling around to see if she could get a last minute reservation anywhere.

That last minute reservation was the reason why she was standing in the dimly lit kitchen wearing one of his designs, a silky blue collared dress that swished against her knees, covering up some very raunchy lingerie that she only broke out for special occasions. The reservation was at six. It was now nearing twelve in the morning and once Demi figured they weren't going to make the reservation, she ordered the cake to make up for it. But Cristo still wasn't home and he wasn't answering his phone either. So, there she was, standing in her kitchen with her heels kicked to the side, staring at the candle that was stuck into the cake that was resting near the ultra sound picture that she had developed because she was going to share some very important news with him today.