Intro

Setting: Kris's House, Calabasas, CA

Kris Jenner entered her black and white foyer, pumped up and energized after her workout session with her daughters and completely ready to get her day started

Kris Jenner entered her black and white foyer, pumped up and energized after her workout session with her daughters and completely ready to get her day started. That is, until she saw the row of cardboard boxes stacked in her formal living room with different things sprawled across the sides in permanent marker. Essentials. Bedroom. Beauty Room. PR.

As a mother of six, technically seven, Kris had a rule that her house was open to all of her children whenever they needed it. She just didn't realize that they would actually take advantage of it. First it was Kim, who said she was moving in for a little bit while finishing up renovations of her house, but she ended up staying for three years. Then it was Kylie, who had the same situation but didn't stay as long. Now it was Demi, her seventh child. Even though they just moved into their own house after coming back from their honeymoon, Demi's husband had decided that he wanted to do some renovations before their baby arrived. Problem was, he was back and forth to Paris a lot, and with Demi being pregnant she didn't enjoy staying at his airy family mansion by herself, so she was switching between Kris's house and the mansion. And Kris didn't have a problem with that. She just had a problem with all of these boxes for a temporary stay.

"I need some wine," she muttered, even though the clock was just striking 9:42. It was five o'clock somewhere.

*cues KUWTK theme song* YES BITCHES ITS SEQUEL TIME. I'll see you guys August 1st!

 I'll see you guys August 1st!