VII.XI

Setting: Khloe's House, Calabasas, CA

"Kim, can you not come in here?" Khloe asked, closing the doors to her closet when she saw Kim come upstairs in her pajamas

"Kim, can you not come in here?" Khloe asked, closing the doors to her closet when she saw Kim come upstairs in her pajamas. Since Khloe was back in town from Cleveland for the weekend, she had decided to invite her sisters over for a sibling sleepover, complete with tacos, matching pajamas, and an endless stream of margaritas.

"Why?"

"I hate when you're in my closet, it literally gives me anxiety," Khloe said as Kim followed her into her bedroom and plopped down on the chaise lounge next to her bed.

"Have you heard from Demi?" Kim asked, playing with the end of her silky flannel top as Khloe shook her head. "Well, I don't know if she's still coming tonight because I talked to her earlier when I was with mom and she was literally going on a rampage."

Khloe's face screwed up in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"You know she has to attend those therapy sessions with Cristo? And they also had a meeting today and I just think it's all too much for her, ya know? Like therapy, the divorce...she said that he asked for joint custody and the house and she just flipped the fuck out. And I was like, it's about time. She's been sad and upset but I haven't seen her get really angry like she should be, like I would be pissed if Kanye cheated on me then had the audacity to be demanding things in the divorce," Kim explained as Khloe slowly nodded along.

"Maybe we should do something fun for her and Muse...like take them on vacation or something, ya know?"

"Yeah, I think we should. Maybe since the kids are older now we can go back to Cuba or the Dominican Republic or something. I just feel so bad for her," Kim mused as they heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"I brought the goods," Demi cheered as she came into Khloe's room with a bottle of wine, hopping on the bed and tossing the bottle in Khloe's direction. She too was wearing the silky matching pajama set that Kim had on, except hers was in a forest green color while Kim's was a deep maroon color.

"We are going to get so drunk tonight," Khloe chuckled as she looked down at the bottle.

"Good. I need to be drunk," Demi breathed out, rolling onto her back and staring at the ceiling.

"What all happened today?" Kim asked as Demi just shook her head.

"I think Cristo has made it his life goal to piss me off. First in the meeting, he springs it on me that he wants joint custody. Like he wants her for a whole week then I get her for a whole week, and I flat out said no. Then he moved on to the house. He was like, well Demi has her own separate property that she could move back into and I could take the house since I did all of the remodeling. I said no again. I don't even think he realizes that I could be such a bitch in this divorce. We didn't even choose infidelity as the reason for us divorcing, and that was my choice. I could've said infidelity instead of irreconcilable differences. I could've asked for spousal support, child support...a shitload of things that I'm not even asking for because I actually want us to still be able to have a peaceful relationship or whatever after all of this is over. But it's like he doesn't realize that at all and he's just making this whole process even worse than it has to be," Demi ranted.