VIII.V

Setting: Demi's House, Calabasas, CA

Would it be ridiculous to take off makeup only to put more makeup on? Her Grammy look was a bit much for an 12am hangout

Would it be ridiculous to take off makeup only to put more makeup on? Her Grammy look was a bit much for an 12am hangout. By the time she got Muse dropped off to Kim's house, made it back to her own house, and showered, that's what time it was. Wilmer had texted her and asked if just grabbing a bite to eat was okay, so she didn't need to be super fancy to do that, right? Or should she look fancy because this was their first time hanging out outside of an event and he had only seen her all dolled up? Or should she say fuck the makeup and force him to accept her as she was? Or did it even really matter considering the fact that this wasn't a date? She didn't know Wilmer. They were just hanging out and getting to know each other better. So concealer, mascara, and lip gloss should suffice, right?

"What am I doing?" Demi mumbled as she shifted through her drawers of makeup, trying to find her essentials. It took her a while but after twenty minutes, her under eyes were concealed, her lashes were volumized, and her lips were glossy. Now onto finding something to wear.

It wasn't a date, it was almost the middle of the night, and she had just spent all night in a dress that was hardly even comfortable. Ugh, she missed the days when Cristo had her closet organized by event. Now she was left trying to find clothes on her own. Instead of stressing over it, Demi decided to keep it simple, just like her makeup. Kris had recently dropped off a box of "comfy clothes" for her after an impromptu shopping trip, so Demi picked out a gray Balenciaga hoodie with black Lululemon leggings and the Yeezy's that Kanye had dropped off the other day. It was simple but it was cute and her butt looked good. She gathered her hair into a messy bun on top of her head and put her favorite hoops on before deciding that she was ready to leave. Wilmer had texted her the address of the restaurant they were meeting at, so she put that into her GPS before taking off. It wasn't a date, so why were her palms sweating like crazy? And what were with the never ending swarm of butterflies that had been flittering around in her stomach since she saw him?

 It wasn't a date, so why were her palms sweating like crazy? And what were with the never ending swarm of butterflies that had been flittering around in her stomach since she saw him?

tmz: Demi Lovato spotted with actor Wilmer Valderrama after attending the Grammy Awards. Lovato won Best Pop Solo Performance and it looks like she celebrated by going out for a late night dinner with Valderrama. More on Lovato on our website.