A Little Angel/Demons game

No-Ones P.O.V.
There was a little angel/demon named bendy. he lived happily in Inkwell Isle with his older brother Satan and his boyfriend Dice.

Bendy was always the adventure type of kid so when his brother was busy he'd sneak out and travel around the isle meeting new people and buildings
One day he noticed something at the end of the woods; A casino which was on by the devil. His older brother had warned him many times not to go to the building. He wondered what was so bad about the casino and why he couldn't go; he was old enough to go.

Bendy was very tired of his brother warning and decided he'd see it for himself  when his brother wasn't home.

Bendy's P.O.V.
I waited for my brother to leave so I could se this casino for myself for once. I watch as they leave and close the door behind them. "nows my chance!" I grab my bag and make my way out the back door and head toward the casino. I made sure no one was following me as I lifted my hood over my head to cover my halo and horns and ran.

I take a good look at the building in front me as a smile spread across my face. I climb up the stairs and looked at the door as it opened. There was a mug standing in the entry and smirked.
"Aren't you little far from home kid?"  the Mug asks looking down at me while I looked up. "No...not really. I live at the entry of the path that leads here." I pointed to the house thats at the beginning of the path.

The mug then looks at my face trying to see my face as he smiles. "I need an ID before you can enter." He holds his hand wanting my ID; I then dig into my pocket and pull out my wallet and hands him the ID

"how old are you?" He asks while I tried to get a good look inside. "19 now Mr...?" He takes a good look at my ID then hands it back. "Its King Mugs to you Benjamin" King Mugs gave me a glare while I felt slightly nervous. "I-its bendy.. I don't go by that name anymore."

i hated being called that name after what happened in the past. "oh my bad Bendy..say want me to show you around?" Mugs offered while I place my wallet back in my back pocket.
"sure" He takes you inside the building which was crowded.
I look at all the games being played by many of the citizens who were either intoxicated or getting their. "wow this place is packed...is it usually this busy KingMugs?" He nods yes you look for a clear spot.
"Over theres bosses door...don't go in there. If you need something you can find me over there." mugs points over to the dealers corner making sure I knew. "a-alright thanks."

No Ones P.O.V
Bendy then looked for a game to watch since he didn't bring any money. He then found himself at the craps table watching old cup like goat playing against an angel. He watches as the old man beat the angel. "Gosh Darn it!"

She yelled as the old man laughed holding out a paper for her to sign. "Alice...?" The angel turns around to her old friend along with the oldman. "Bendy what are you doing here...Does your brother know your here!?" Alice shakes bendy like a mad woman worrying for her friend.

"No he doesn't and I'm old enough to be here remember!" Bendy yells as he grabs her arms to make her stop shaking him.