Time flies when your having fun

(still no-ones p.o.v)
Alice sighed knowing that bendy was going to be in huge trouble when he got back. "Well since your here wanna play?" Alice said while the old man intervined "Ma'am we made a deal..." He had a wicked smile as she signed the paper for him as he noticed a new face in his building. "Thanks toots.."

Hothead's P.O.V.
I stared at the man standing next to the women who just gave away her halo without knowing. I then glance at the man beside her who had a pure an innocent look to him. I knew who he was since he was my childhood friend and smirked.

"I never seen a face so innocent in place like this..whats the name kid?" I take out a cigar from my pocket and light it as he looks at me while taking his hood off. "B-Bendy...nice to meet sir." Bendy said shyly while watching the game."

I noticed that he had both demon horns and a halo; he must be a half breed I thought as I smiled. the woman who lost to me looked at Bendy and asked to play a game. "I can't..I didn't bring money. plus I only came to check the place out." The girl sighs at this as he sits.
This child had look like he really wanted to play as the angel offers to pay for this round.

The half breed seem excited when she offered to pay for his game and agreed. I noticed that was calling for me from the dealers corner. "Good luck half breed~" I say in a low tone as he noticed the halo.

"h-how did yo-" By the time he finished his sentence I was already gone. I used my magic and turned back into my normal form as my twin brother Mugman call me over. "*Why was I staring at that half breed?*" I say to myself as my brother noticed the soul contract in my hands and smiled.

"You got an angels huh dear brother?" I gave him the contract and gave him it as I watched the half breed and angel play craps. "brother Mr.Wheezy couldn't make it in and now we have a whole line people ordering food."

Mugs complain while I continued to watch. "Then have someone else cook damn it!" He sighs knowing I wasn't paying him any attention. "who are you watching boss..." He looks over my shoulder to see the child he met earlier.
"Damn he's a natural. Sure is kicking those fools asses~" He then nudges me as I went to my office.

Bendy's P.O.V.
I won the craps game four times which made Alice mad at me. She gulzed her drink as I won again "d-damn benders your...*hic* rlly goodzat this game." she stammered and fell out of her chair laughing. "And your drunk." I check the time and got up packing my belongings and my prize money.

"where you goin bby boi?" she slurred while grabbing my leg. "Home my brother should be coming back in a few hours!" I say my goodbyes to my drunk friend and run towards the door.
I was then stopped by mugs. "Leaving already but the fun just started?" He smirks. "I'll come back tomorrow.right now I gotta go!" He smiles and lets you pass. "Hey when you come back I'll show you a better games then that lame craps!"
I nod and bolt out the door and flew home. when I got back; I quickly went my room and hid my bag under my bed as I acted like I was here the enter time. My brother soon returns and yells my name. "Bendy I'm back!"